Today's lesson--never a dull moment

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
My CFII thinks that I am basically ready, but he also correctly notes that I am still occasionally guilty of slips that might turn into gotchas. Thus, today's lesson was a mock-checkride of sorts. We have to find a new DPE, so we're not familiar with what might be asked, so it was an "anything goes" sort of ride, today. Emergencies came at inopportune times, and I had ample opportunity to practice "flying math" and "airborn decision-making skills."

All future lessons will be like extended mock-checkrides; and like it was when I was preparing for the PPL, my CFII promises that his rides will make the real one look easy.

Yow!

Ben;
You're one of the most skilled pilots I know. You have had experiences the rest of us would love to enjoy. I'd fly with you anytime. Don't worry about the checkride. You sound more than ready.

silver-eagle said:
Ben;
You're one of the most skilled pilots I know. You have had experiences the rest of us would love to enjoy. I'd fly with you anytime. Don't worry about the checkride. You sound more than ready.

Remember Ben, you don't have to be perfect on the ride, just safely in control.

Thanks guys. I'm trying to get myself overprepared--it is the same method I use for performing a concert. That way, you are easily in control, and enjoying the moment.

Back