Today I play my senior piano recital!

Tomahawk674

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tomahawk674
Hey guys, just dropping the note, I'm playing my piano/harpsichord senior recital today. After that I'll be a graduate!

Wish me luck!

As long as you drop the note here and not at the recital....

Good Luck Javier. Is there anyway you can have someone to record it for you and put it on youtube? I enjoyed your other videos.

I'll say the same thing to me as my boss said when I went to brief the Governor.

"Don't "F" it up."

:D

LOL...

Good luck. Bust a move like Keith Emerson:

Note: the Hammond Organ company did not approve of this. :D

I really like ELP " Lucky Man " is my favorite, And YES Keith was the Master of the Hammond M-2 also used a B-3 sometimes.
Dave G

Senior recital is over!

It went well; people's comments are always better than I would give myself, but it's all over, now I'm a college graduate.

There are both video and sound recordings, I will eventually see if I put them online.

Senior recital is over!

It went well; people's comments are always better than I would give myself, but it's all over, now I'm a college graduate.

There are both video and sound recordings, I will eventually see if I put them online.
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing/hearing them!

Senior recital is over!

Very cool, Javier...I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing them. Maybe I'll see you at Tarkio Saturday morning...I won't be there long as I have to go to my own air show at New Century...

Here are the videos. *Disclaimer: I was extremely nervous; there was a decent audience, and I'm not used to performing for groups. There are many slips and wrong notes.*

Second half on harpsichord:

Videos may take a little to finish processing on youtube.

Hmm, looks like the piano vid is too long (30 mins) youtube says I can't go over 10. I'll see what I can do.

Very Nice! I got to hear the 2nd one. Very nice, you should be proud!:thumbsup:

Congrats. Now get the piano one going for us, eh? We're waiting!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you gotta get an airplane big enough to carry a baby grand. I vote DC-3!

Very nice, Javier! Never ceases to amaze me how musicians can remember long pieces of music, no sheet music.

So if you mess up a performance you flunk college? And I thought I was tough!

Well, performing my senior recital is my last requirement before graduating with a BA in music. Before being allowed to play the senior recital you have to pass a "hearing" in front of some faculty. If they don't think you are ready they won't let you perform.

Back