Toby says "hello" ...

etsisk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
and that she misses everyone. It's lonely in the penitentiary during the summer ... KIDDING!!

She's doing well - Swee'Pea has been behaving since last Sept and she's doing a fair amount of flying and traveling.

Hopefully she'll stick her head back in to say hello her own self, before too long!

Me, I miss Toby a LOT! I hope we did not do anything to drive her away.

I may have to kidnap her to Gaston's next year.

I miss Toby, and I also miss the fly-ins she used to organize. Tell her "Hi" please!

Toby took this picture from my R22 at the KLNS fly-in she put together a few years ago. The tower cooperated by clearing us to orbit the west ramp...

Attachments

• IMG_1463.JPG
    IMG_1463.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41
Toby is a classy lady. I really like her and miss her too. :(

Me, I miss Toby a LOT! I hope we did not do anything to drive her away.

I may have to kidnap her to Gaston's next year.

I'm sure you didn't. Well, maybe you contributed... ;)

Several months ago, Toby told me that a boyfriend had appeared on the scene. I surely hope things work out for the best for them both, but I too miss her. Maybe we need to kidnap them both?

-Skip

I'm sure you didn't. Well, maybe you contributed... ;)

Several months ago, Toby told me that a boyfriend had appeared on the scene. I surely hope things work out for the best for them both, but I too miss her. Maybe we need to kidnap them both?

-Skip

He's gotta learn, she comes with baggage- us!

Yeah, I'm thinking it's the boyfriend thing going on ... plus he lives in a whole 'nother state from her, so she's flying and driving back and forth ...

She certainly sounded happy, I must say! :)

Well Toby's been dating this old HS classmate from Vt for a while. She is happy thats good. She was gonna come to the flybq but got Wx out. She kinda got burnt out when the 140 has all those electrial problems and couldn't find the time to hang on two boards. That and Spike really ticked her off;)

It's my animal magnetism.

Well KLNS is on the schedule for August 18th ....maybe Toby will give sweetpea a little exercise and head to the keystone state to join those of us attending!!

Last edited:
Well KLNS is on the schedule for August 18th ....maybe Toby will give sweetpea a little exercise and head to the keystone state to join those of us attending!!

LNS on the 18th??? I'm not Toby, but can I go????

Well Toby's been dating this old HS classmate from Vt for a while. She is happy thats good. She was gonna come to the flybq but got Wx out. She kinda got burnt out when the 140 has all those electrial problems and couldn't find the time to hang on two boards. That and Spike really ticked her off;)

Can't blame her :) VT is a good place to be

Back