To the forum administrator

David_L_Wilson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
David L Wilson
Dear sir or madam. Please remove all posts related to my book "Dogs Don't Fly" from the Book Forum. I do not belive the community wants to be involved in my art.

P.S. You will notice that neither of my websites have ANY advertisements on them.

We generally don't remove posts for members. It causes technical problems and increased workload on our limited volunteer team. You do have the ability to edit the posts. Click Edit on your post and fill the post with "deleted." or something like that. Since you only have 33 posts this should not take long.

Last edited:
And I'll say that I wish you would leave them. I'm sorry that you have such a bad taste in your mouth right now.

We generally don't remove posts for members. It causes technical problems and increased workload on our limited volunteer team. You do have the ability to edit the posts. Click Edit on your post and fill the post with "deleted." or something like that. Since you only have 33 posts this should not take long.

The post in question is locked and I cannot remove it.

Please understand. I do not want to make any money with my book. I have said it in several posts. I have given away over 20 copies I purchased myself.

Some people respect what I am trying to do and are supportive. Others see me as a self promoting boob. I guess you can never please all of the people all the time.

P.S. I realize that in a previous post I was rude and insensitve. I apologise.

Back