To: Jason @ Red Eagle Avionics

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Jason:

My Garmin 396 arrived today and I LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for all of your help with my new acquisition.

To All POAers:

I PM'd Jason looking for a used 296. Not only did he find me a 296, but he also found such a great deal on a 396 that I could afford the upgrade. Now I have XM weather and a big huge smile on my face.:D

There were a couple of days of delays before it got shipped, but that was mostly due to the previous owner not dropping it off when he said he would. Jason worked very hard to keep me happy, even chipping in a little to upgrade me to 2-day air so that I would have it for the weekend.

I recommend working with him if you get the opportunity.

Thanks for all of your help, Jason.

hmmmm Can you PM me with what you paid??? Sounds like I may want to be doing some business with the man that shares my name :)

im going to step right in here right now to make sure that not everyone in this thread is named Jason!

tonycondon said:
im going to step right in here right now to make sure that not everyone in this thread is named Jason!

Whew, thanks, Tony...

Hey Jason,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'll always work my tail off for you guys whenever I can be of service. That XM weather is nice, isn't it?!

Sorry I haven't been on here much this past week ... been getting hit with a ton of VFR and IFR certs. Business is good, so I'm a happy camper.

Still have the 296 that I'll take some pictures of and put on here later this week. Missing a few accessories at this point, but hopefully I can acquire them once I contact the previous owner. A few minor scratches on the screen of this one, but once the display is up and running, the brightness of the full color display makes the scratches "disappear". $1200 plus shipping! PM me if interested!

Ok - Jason: What can you find for me that is a used handheld....preferrably cheap, color and updateable?

SkyHog said:
Ok - Jason: What can you find for me that is a used handheld....preferrably cheap, color and updateable?

You want the Lowrance 600C

Back