To good to be true

I like the DA40s and wouldn't mind one, I just wish he wouldn't have taken HDR photos. I've never sat in one, it looks like there's a good bit of room in the back.

Yeah, it's probably been beaten up fairly well. Good price though. If I was still shopping right now, I might even bite.

Good price but not to good to be true. No glass, interior doesn't appear to be in the best of shape and the annual is due this month. I know a guy who sold a 91 Tiger for 50 grand last year. Good deals are all over right now.

I love steam gauge da40s. I'm not really a fan of the g1000. I've have a lot of time in both g1k and steam 172s. I hope to buy one like this soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love steam gauge da40s. I'm not really a fan of the g1000. I've have a lot of time in both g1k and steam 172s. I hope to buy one like this soon...
/QUOTE]

Updates are a lot cheaper on steam gauges. :D

Saw this on controller http://www.controller.com/listingsd...0-STAR/2001-DIAMOND-DA40-180-STAR/1297873.htm

Seems like a great deal! Only real downside I see is that I was probably a trainer. Am I missing something?

No autopilot. But, it probably could be cleaned up pretty nicely. Not too different from my airplane (same year, I have a B/K panel and autopilot, MT prop, and mine has about 1/10th the number of hours).

Good price, if it was well-maintained. I love mine…

Steve

HDR screenshots of apple preview :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good price but not to good to be true. No glass, interior doesn't appear to be in the best of shape and the annual is due this month.

Also, no autopilot. With no glass, no autopilot, and being an older model (the ergonomics and ventilation weren't as good back then) with high time, this isn't even that great of a deal IMO. Vref retail puts it at $99,000, wholesale is probably around $75K. I can tell you from my own recent experience that Vref retail ain't what planes are selling for these days.

Back