To all you Bacon lovers out there.

KRyan

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
KRyan
Ran across this over the weekend. Wasn't brave enough to try it, thoughbacon.jpg

Take that to this place and make a bacon float:

bacon-ice-cream-400x248.jpg

I think BK had bacon ice cream for a while. I like bacon, love it as a sandwich or with waffles, but that's about it.

They also make a beer in that flavor. Yes, bacon/maple syrup beer.
I know some hipsters that actually think it's "rad" and "off the wall". Hey, I said I knew them, not that I was friends with them so don't judge me. :D

Bacon has just about run its course,as the current food to crave. Still do love scallops or shrimp wrapped in bacon.

Bacon wrapped around a stick of butter then deep dried..... yumm yumm....

It doesn't get much better than bacon wrapped hot dogs...

Ran across this over the weekend. Wasn't brave enough to try it, thoughView attachment 40330

I have tried it.

Absolutely DISGUSTING! Please know that I love bacon - in fact my picture on our project wiki is a plate of bacon.

But the soda is absolutely awful. Good call not trying it.

There's a place a few miles South of us that has battered, deep-fried bacon strips. The first one is scrumptious, but they get old fast :D

Jim

Beer floats.

I worked at a restaurant while in college. We were always trying to come up with something new. Beer over vanilla ice cream.

It wasn't what we thought it would be....

Beer floats.

I worked at a restaurant while in college. We were always trying to come up with something new. Beer over vanilla ice cream.

It wasn't what we thought it would be....

I've had Guinness float, was pretty good actually.
guinnessfloat-complete.jpg

Back