To all Pilots going to 3M0....

texasag93

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
texasag93
The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.

John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Do not take the brown acid.

:nono:

Have fun.

No Brown Acid but the unofficial 6PC first annual Gastons "Right Rudder" Oktoberfest homebrew took a turn for the better.
Chilled a couple tonight and not bad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• slaw.jpg
    slaw.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
No Brown Acid but the unofficial 6PC first annual Gastons "Right Rudder" Oktoberfest homebrew took a turn for the better.
Chilled a couple tonight and not bad.

I like it (well, the label anyway) and I'm happy to have you come on up here and drop some off for me, anytime. :yes:

I like it (well, the label anyway) and I'm happy to have you come on up here and drop some off for me, anytime. :yes:

I am bringing 1 case to Gaston's and one case is staying at the house.
Next time I go to Ozzies or Hideaway, I will give you the heads up.

Wow. It has cole slaw in it. I've always maintained that is a better mash stock than barley.

I am bringing 1 case to Gaston's and one case is staying at the house.
Next time I go to Ozzies or Hideaway, I will give you the heads up.

:thumbsup:

Incidentally, there is a Hideaway opening soon in Yukon (much closer to me)!

EDIT: Actually, it's open! Not even showing up on Google Maps yet, but it's on their website.

Right next to BWW: https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...s!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x5edfe719b9ff5c5c

About 4 miles from Page airport. Not sure if they have a courtesy car or not. But that's not a problem, IF I'm invited...

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Incidentally, there is a Hideaway opening soon in Yukon (much closer to me)!

EDIT: Actually, it's open! Not even showing up on Google Maps yet, but it's on their website.

Right next to BWW: https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...s!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x5edfe719b9ff5c5c

About 4 miles from Page airport. Not sure if they have a courtesy car or not. But that's not a problem, IF I'm invited...

I lived in Yukon as a child from like 9 months old until I was 8. Then moved to Mustang for a couple years.

Where do you live?

I lived in Yukon as a child from like 9 months old until I was 8. Then moved to Mustang for a couple years.

Where do you live?

We couldn't decide, so we split the difference, and live in Oklahoma City, but between Mustang and Yukon (kinda).

Back