Closed TKS turbo piston single Madison WI KMSN or C29

Robert Bour

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Roentgen Ray
I am looking to form or join a partnership in a high performance piston single in the Madison area. Prefer KMSN, but C29 considered. Inadvertent TKS or FIKI needed. Turbo preferred. Open to 4 or 6 seats. Most interested in Mooney Bravo/Acclaim, Cessna 400, SR22T, Piper Malibu or similar. I am envisioning $250-400k split 3 ways, but am flexible.

If you have any interest at all, please let me know.

Thanks!
Rob

Hello, I’m near Franklin, WI (Milwaukee). Similar interest in ownership. Probably a little far away to make anything work, let me know if you’re wiling to get creative.

Best wishes.

Now I have another reason on the list to look to move to Wisconsin!!!

Hello, I’m near Franklin, WI (Milwaukee). Similar interest in ownership. Probably a little far away to make anything work, let me know if you’re wiling to get creative.

I already tried, and Rob thought UES was too far away. But, if you're interested in a Mooney Ovation at UES, PM me.

FWIW, @Robert Bour is a member of my flying club and a great guy, who I would happily partner with if the geography was a bit more conducive to it.

If anyone were interested in a multi partnership anywhere near RYV (splitting the difference) let me know... Though I'm not sure I'd be ready for it for at least a year out.

Not sure if the OP would be interested in a multi, but MSN works for me.

Thanks for the interest! I did find a partner in Madison and we just put a deposit down on a 2006 Columbia 400. The deal isn't final yet, but I think it's far enough that I will change the thread status to closed to avoid wasting your time.

Kent - Thanks! I was actually going to mention your Mooney to Viperfixr. Beautiful plane!

Rob

Columbia 400 is a sweet machine! Congrats! It would have been a bit tight for me, my wife and our three kids to fit. Enjoy!

Back