TJ stretched the Hawaiian islands Helicopter?

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
According to this story, TC must have made mods to get this
attachment.php

to fit in this:
attachment.php

http://3am.co.uk/cameron-diaz-leona...campbell-fly-to-hawaii-together---pics/25659/

Ya think?

Attachments

• ac05efaf-5941-4025-86db-c9b51707cf0e.jpg
    ac05efaf-5941-4025-86db-c9b51707cf0e.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
You mean Theodore Calvin? TC?

There's a second helo in that pic. See lower left corner, black line about 1/3rd of the way up. Two MD5xx, maybe?

Oh, and the 160th SOAR operates a OH-6 Little Bird that can hold 2 crew + four external crew + armaments. I don't know anything about the engine mods or particulars, but IIRC it is a common platform with the 500.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Someone let Leo know that those babies burn fossil fuels!

Someone let Leo know that those babies burn fossil fuels!

I think it's obvious that, when Hollywood Elite decree it bad to burn fossil fuel or use resources, they mean that it is bad for us to do so; OK for them.

They matter; we do not.

Clear now?

I think it's obvious that, when Hollywood Elite decree it bad to burn fossil fuel or use resources, they mean that it is bad for us to do so; OK for them.

They matter; we do not.

Clear now?
Oh, like Congress, you mean!!

NOW I get it!

They matter; we do not.

Clear now?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

DUH! Now I get it. Jeez, how could I be so dense? :confused:

:D

There's a second helo in that pic. See lower left corner, black line about 1/3rd of the way up. Two MD5xx, maybe?

...on his flight to Hawaii was Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio and Naomi Campbell, plus their other halves A-Rod, Bar Rafaeli and Vladimir Doronin.

Whatever "his flight" means. They think it it means "his aircraft," but it's not only the press, it's the gossip press.

You know. Maybe the tipster was sitting in 34C at the back. :idea:

Last edited:
Back