Time to re-introduce myself

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
Hi. I am eman1200.

• According to my 'Mini Statistics', I have been a PoA member since March 10th, 2013 and I have 3,222 total posts, not including this one.
  • Currently live in Charlotte, NC.
  • I fly airplanes.
  • I can pat my head, rub my belly, and chew gum at the same time.
  • I don't always start sentences with capital letters, but when I do, I'm probably on Tapatalk, which does it automatically for me.
  • I like french toast, even though I'm an American.

Oh, and also, the monkey is looking for someone to meet up with Hank in the southeast and grab the next leg on what's been an incredible cross country aviation journey.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87759

He's almost home.

Where's he at now?

The Monkey is right down the hall, doing Lord knows what . . . I'm afraid to check on him.

06A is 25-30 Mooney minutes from Columbus, GA, or ~45 from the edge of Atlanta. Since ATL Approach is allergic to aircraft actually using T-Routes to transit the Bravo, going around it all makes Charlotte a 2-hour doglegged flight. Choices are south to SINCA near MLJ, or north to HEFIN, near CNI.

Since this is eman's introduction, I'll skip me.

You should know that eman left out the monkey love from his bio above. But he's not too embarrassed since he's been talking about it here for several months!

I probably should re-introduce myself, but I feel awkward starting a new thread, since thread space is at a premium, yet I also don't feel right hijacking eman's thread.

I probably should re-introduce myself, but I feel awkward starting a new thread, since thread space is at a premium, yet I also don't feel right hijacking eman's thread.

For a number of reasons, you are possibly a man who needs no introduction. That said, with the cost of oil dropping, thread space should soon be plentiful.

For a number of reasons, you are possibly a man who needs no introduction. That said, with the cost of oil dropping, thread space should soon be plentiful.
I was going to say....I don't think Sac needs an introduction!

Hi. I am eman1200.

• According to my 'Mini Statistics', I have been a PoA member since March 10th, 2013 and I have 3,222 total posts, not including this one.
  • Currently live in Charlotte, NC.
  • I fly airplanes.
  • I can pat my head, rub my belly, and chew gum at the same time.
  • I don't always start sentences with capital letters, but when I do, I'm probably on Tapatalk, which does it automatically for me.
  • I like french toast, even though I'm an American.

Welcome back. :) Given you've posted 3K times in three years, i must say that you are a chatty pilot. I"m Brian and i joined PoA two years ago after taking 40 years off from flying.

I sure wish someone would organize regional fly-ins for PoA members. i'd love to meet some of you crazy people.

Brian

Back