Time Build in SW MI

ironpony

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ironpony
Hey all,

I have access to a 172 and am looking for a safety pilot to split some gas with me. Have Ipad with Foreflight, noise cancelling headsets, and XM WX.

PM me or email me.

Randy

Hey all,

I have access to a 172 and am looking for a safety pilot to split some gas with me. Have Ipad with Foreflight, noise cancelling headsets, and XM WX.

PM me or email me.

Randy

Welcome to POA....:yes:

Thanks, and I have been to Jackson Hole, WY. The airport has one of the coolest views I have ever seen.

Little more info about the 172, I am an owner of it and it burns 8 gal/hour. So, your cost would be approx 4 gal/hour. I can travel to pick people up, within reason, in the midwest. I am working towards my ATP.

Last edited:
I might be interested.... I'm in Jackson (KJXN). What are you looking to do exactly?

I might be interested.... I'm in Jackson (KJXN). What are you looking to do exactly?

I am over in South Haven, and was wondering what you were thinking as well? I know you said your goal was to build time.... just wondering about the plan.

The plan is to get in the air and burn some holes. We can do it by either flying around the greater Midwest area, or go to Florida and back. I'm home in 10 day increments, so being gone for a couple of days is not a big deal. Did either of you have a trip in mind you have wanted to do? I have gone as far as Orlando in that bad boy.

Back