Tiger King, WTF?

Started hearing about bored people watching this about a week ago. Immediately filed under “there’s some TV BS to definitely avoid”. LOL.

Been a number of articles saying many of his animals ended up here at a local big cat sanctuary. The local press is also apparently quite bored.

52a1e60.jpg.692dadfcb602b48a61610b0c1a2debe9.jpg

I don’t know why I even wasted the time to read the article, but I have to wonder, how old was the author? Who refers to him as a former actor instead of football player?

Well, if — like me — you weren't raised in America (and the Daily Mail is, sadly, British), you probably knew OJ Simpson (if you knew him at all), only as an actor. I have to admit that when the whole OJ thing exploded, I had no idea at all who he was…

My favorite OJ Simpson joke is: What's OJ's password? //\DEL2ESC (didn't make it readable, but it is slash slash backslash delete 2 escape)

Back when I was about 19 and living in Illinois I met a girl one night from Vinita, OK. Still puts a smile on my face.

My kid put it on today, what trash

Back when I was about 19 and living in Illinois I met a girl one night from Vinita, OK. Still puts a smile on my face.

They (Vinita) did claim to have the World’s Largest McDonalds for a while, so I guess that’s something, lol.

I've traveled quite a bit in my lifetime. I can say for fact that there are:

small-minded, narrow-eyed, rural type coal-rolling, mouth breathing, cousin' ****in' rednecks in every state I've ever been to.
Urban-types, as well.

Back