Tiedowns

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
For some reason I can't find any of my tiedown stuff. Is there any chance someone has a spare set?

When are you coming in? I have a set, but won't be there until Friday night.

For some reason I can't find any of my tiedown stuff. Is there any chance someone has a spare set?

I have some 1/2" diameter screw in anchors you are welcome to use if I can find them.

Edit: I may have not been clear about the anchor size. These are the kind that look like a coil spring. The diameter of the coil is 3", it's the diameter of the rod itself that's nearly 1/2 inch.

Last edited:
If you really need something in a pinch, find a farm supply store (might have to travel away from Minneapolis a bit) and get a couple of the screw-in horse/livestock tether stakes. They have them in all sizes depending on if you're trying to tie down a bull or a Diamond. :D

I have a spare set of the utility pole stake type (auger). Jesse (or anyone else that needs a set of tie-downs for Gastons), please PM me if you want me to carry them as I'm flying at max. gross weight and I don't need to haul excess stuff. I will leave here (Smoketown) early Wednesday morning and will arrive at Gastons sometime Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:
If you really need something in a pinch, find a farm supply store (might have to travel away from Minneapolis a bit) and get a couple of the screw-in horse/livestock tether stakes. They have them in all sizes depending on if you're trying to tie down a bull or a Diamond. :D

Chris, this is exactly what we have done. TSC is your friend :yes:

Back