Tide Pride Talk

I thought the Tide was merely a wash and dye job?

Auburn rocks! :)

Who's whining??? I'm talking about the cheerleaders! :D

A man takes his former Auburn cheerleader wife hunting, and impresses on her again and again that "If you shoot a deer, don't let someone else claim that they shot it also and that since they killed it... it's their deer!" So ... he's in his stand hardly for 10 minutes when he hears his wife shooting nearby. He rushes over to her stand to find her pointing her gun at a man who is loudly disclaiming... "It's your deer lady..It's your deer... Just lemme get my saddle off it!!!!"

The Auburn Cheerleader reported for her final examination which consists of "yes/no" type questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet - Yes for Heads and No for Tails. Within half an hour she is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out. During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on. "I finished the exam in half and hour. But I'm rechecking my answers."

An Auburn Cheerleader came home and complained of the high gas prices.
And furthermore, she was really tired of having to by 'that old gas'.
"I always have the buy the gas from '87, it's all I can afford.
It would really be nice to be able to buy some of the newer gas,
like the '89 or even the '91. As a matter of fact, I was wondering:
Why haven't they made any gas since 1991?"

You must have gone to a really bad school to be that jealous of Auburn!

:D

Q. What does an Auburn grad call a Bama grad?
A. Boss

Q. What's the difference between an Auburn cheerleader and a toilet?
A. A toilet won't follow you around for a week after you've used it.

Q. What's the first thing an Auburn cheerleader does in the morning?
A. Walks back to her own dorm room.

Q. What's the difference between an Auburn cheerleader and a buffalo?
A. About 25 lbs.

Q. How do you even it out?
A. Force feed the buffalo or shave the cheerleader!

Q. What's the difference between an Auburn cheerleader and trash?
A. Trash gets picked up at least once a week.

A group of Auburn students was injured last year at the AU-Bama game while trying to blow up Bama's bus. Unfortunately most of the students burned their lips on the tail pipe.

Auburn's Engineering Department was taking a field trip to a local factory. Before the trip, the bus driver asked one of the students in the class get out to make sure the lights were working on the bus. Headlights - WORK! Brake lights - WORK! Turn Signal - NOW IT WORKS, NOW IT DOESN'T, NOW IT WORKS, NOW IT DOESN'T!

A group of Auburn Graduate students were killed on the way to the AU-Bama game. Apparently, a bunch of them were riding in the back of a pickup truck and they drowned when the truck ran off the side of a bridge. They couldn't get the tailgate open.

Q: What's the first thing an Auburn cheerleader say when she finds out she's pregnant?

A: Is it mine?

The "Tide" got washed today.
Hat_Waving.gif

And, by who?
Wild_Smiley_Group.gif

Back