Thursday, place to sleep?

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Tristan and I are still looking for a place to sleep on Thursday at Gastons. We're not picky at all.

Right now, thinking I am gonna stick with flying Friday morning; looks as if the winds will be beastly tomorrow afternoon / evening, mucho turbulence. If we do come, we'll presumably do so based upon our cabin being ready and, if it is, you'll be welcome to crash there.

But, like I said... the wind...

That's it Spike. Tristan and I are counting on you--we'll be with you. If you don't show up we'll probably get eaten by some strange beast out of the river. Do you want that on your conscious?

That's it Spike. Tristan and I are counting on you--we'll be with you. If you don't show up we'll probably get eaten by some strange beast out of the river. Do you want that on your conscious?

No worries for my conscience; my cabin is booked until Friday and, thus, not available for check in until Friday.

There are six hotel rooms available for tomorrow night, as of about an hour ago.

If I abort 'til Friday or Saturday you can take my cabin.

Lemme know if you need it, because otherwise I'd cancel the reservation for Thursday night...and Spike says they have cabins on Thursday.

I won't make the go/no go decision until Thursday morning.

They have rooms, not cabins, for Thursday night.

Back