Thursday Morning Humor - The Late Crocodile Hunter

That was great - funny as hell. You're right - we did lose a great one. I can still hardly believe it. :(

etsisk said:
That was great - funny as hell. You're right - we did lose a great one. I can still hardly believe it. :(

I assume you're talking about Steve Irwin. I can't watch videos at work, and my darned PC at home is toast. errr! :mad: If so I agree. His enthusiasm was infectious.

That was hilarious! Too bad about Steve, he was a great one. I could never touch a snake, I would run like a girl squealing at the sight of one. LOL.

Frank Browne said:
I assume you're talking about Steve Irwin. I can't watch videos at work

You really have to watch it to get it. Here is a synopsis that loses too much in translation:

Steve Irwin meets Ross the Intern who is wearing colorful flowered shirt and pleading with Steve to keep animals away from his face.
After a little bantering, Steve expresses concern about Ross' highly expressive gestures startling animals.
Ross re-appears wearing khakis like Steve and they agree on a keyword of "pineapple" when Ross finds himself unable to handle the experience.
Ross backs away as Steve hands him the tail of a 10-ft snake, then as he puts the head of the snake in his other hand, Ross cries, "Pineapple."
Next, Steve is handling a tarantula while Ross holds his hand over his mouth muttering unintelligibly and waving his other hand. Just as Steve places the tarantula in Ross' free hand he says, "pineapple, pineapple, pineapple."
Next, as the tarantula crawls over Ross' shoulder, Ross tells Steve he can call him anything he wants, including "sweetheart" - followed, of course by "pineapple".
Ross approaches a crocodile with Steve urging (dragging) him on. Steve holds the croc and urges Ross to touch its tail while saying this will bite and it will really hurt. With the croc back on the ground, it lunges at Steve.
Steve gives Ross a baby snake about the size of a pencil, then puts it into Ross' shirt pocket and buttons it. "Stimulating" they agree.

AuntPeggy said:
You really have to watch it to get it. Here is a synopsis that loses too much in translation:

Thanks Peggy. I have no problem with snakes myself....but spiders? Keep'um away from me, or don't stand between me and the door! :eek:

Back