Thumb quasi-out

Tomahawk674

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tomahawk674
I have some plans to fly into Gastons, but I'd like to arrange back up plans if at all possible, in case my original ones don't come through.

I'm at KSTJ, and I will pay for all fuel costs or split rental.

STJ isn't that far out of my way. I will be probably heading down on thursday

Pete

PM sent, in case Pete can't cover you. Of course, we're also heading down Thursday!

Thank you guys!

Pete you have a PM, Grant thanks for your offer. Looks like I'll be going with one of you either way. I have made reservations at an adyacent place, Aunt Grace's Stay and Play resort from thursday to saturday (Gaston's is fully booked, and I may have some family showing up).

If I arrive at Gaston's on thursday, would any one have transportation to my resort? it's 10 mins away. Last resort would have to be a taxi or something.

Anyone staying at Gastons can borrow one of their vans to take you Jav.
Don't worry about that!

Thank you guys!

Pete you have a PM, Grant thanks for your offer. Looks like I'll be going with one of you either way. I have made reservations at an adyacent place, Aunt Grace's Stay and Play resort from thursday to saturday (Gaston's is fully booked, and I may have some family showing up).

If I arrive at Gaston's on thursday, would any one have transportation to my resort? it's 10 mins away. Last resort would have to be a taxi or something.

Back