Three unique things...

Hmmm... How would it look if we excluded SZ threads? And it looks as if a certain non-SZ thread is highlighted in that list, though I'm sure that isn't the case :no::devil:

Without the spin zone:

topthread2.png

Wow, it's close to making the top ten, at least! And I still haven't been able to come up with three unique things. Among the general populace, sure, but not amongst this august group!:no:

I got 3 merit badges from Col. Dave Pergrin, commander of the 291 Combat Engineers (First across the Rhine and the unit that discovered the Malmedy massacre).
That is quite a tresured memory you have. I'd say that tops all except for the long term marriages.

--Several times I "crewed" on Frank Borman's sailboat. He wouldn't allow any of us to touch anything because every system was automated. The man was a genius electronic whiz.

--Twice I ran to the top of Mt Whitney. Once I stayed the night in order to claim a dawn patrol on fishing some high alt lakes.

--While snow camping on Mt Lyell in Yosemite I was chased by a grizzly across a glacier.

--Three times I was present to witness the first steps or first words of a toddler. Once (the first time) I was the only one present. My jaw dropped as I slowly realized what I had just seen. Life is remarkable/amazing!

That is quite a tresured memory you have. I'd say that tops all except for the long term marriages.

One evening I was channel surfing and as I got to the History Channel -- there he was, on the screen, being interviewed about the Battle of the Bulge. Too cool.

Back