Three books for book club

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
Hello,

I have three books I'd like to pass on to interested readers.

1. "Stranger to the Ground" by Richard Bach (mine)

2. "One" by Richard Bach (mine)

3. "Flying South" by Barbara Cushman Rowell (Belongs to Spike)

First two are called for. The last is still up for grabs.

I think I was the first to read "Flying South" and its a great read! very exciting story of a trip around South America in a 210.

Tristan,
If no one else has claimed Flying South, could I ask you to send it to me too?

I am tickled that Flying South is flying again. Good read.

Don't forget to inscribe a little something in it before you send it (Tristan) and after you read it (Grant and Leslie). Some day, it may find its way home, and I look forward to tracing its steps about the fruited plain.

Would have been nice to have caught the thread again before I packed it! :D

Sure thing Grant, you can have it too!

I am tickled that Flying South is flying again. Good read.

Don't forget to inscribe a little something in it before you send it (Tristan) and after you read it (Grant and Leslie). Some day, it may find its way home, and I look forward to tracing its steps about the fruited plain.
Okay, it took a while, but now both Leslie and I have read it. It was passed along to Sharon and Greg Bockelman at the REAL Mid-West Flyin this weekend. Given the book, it seems fitting that it should go to pilot couples! :) It's a GREAT book! After Sharon reads it, Greg will get a chance going to Asia, then it'll be made available for someone else!

Okay, it took a while, but now both Leslie and I have read it. It was passed along to Sharon and Greg Bockelman at the REAL Mid-West Flyin this weekend. Given the book, it seems fitting that it should go to pilot couples! :) It's a GREAT book! After Sharon reads it, Greg will get a chance going to Asia, then it'll be made available for someone else!

(Rubs hands together)

EX-cellent!

Yup, that book about intercontinental travel will be an intercontinental traveller itself! :yes::smile:

You DID write something in it before passing it along, didn't you? BOTH of you, being perhaps one of the ultimate aviation couples I know?

You DID write something in it before passing it along, didn't you? BOTH of you, being perhaps one of the ultimate aviation couples I know?
But of course we did! :yes: And I know Tristan did, too. That's half the fun of it!

Hopefully mine are still circulating. A good book should never be left on the shelf!

As I posted in another thread, we gave One to Adam Z at Wings this year, along with another Bach book.

Back