Thread not updating

William Pete Hodges

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Petehdgs
This morning I posted a reply to sport pilot training questions. For some reason that thread has not been updated on thread list has been updated and when you look it up it shows 19 replies but my reply is number 20. It looks like maybe you have a glitch there

I see your post #20 in the thread. See if this takes you to it and let us know if the thread still has not updated for you.

I agree that my post is there, #20. But the thread no longer appears on the new posts list. #20 was posted yesterday, Saturday at 6:53 am. It should appear on the new post list on page 2, near the start of Saturday. That thread is not being updated to the new posts list. That means people a re not aware of new comments to that post.

I also no longer have a link button for recent posts, which I used in the past. I realize they are similar concepts, but they presented information in different ways and I miss that feature.

I may have solved my problem. Somehow the filter to show only unread threads got armed. It is fixed now.

Back