Thread ideas....

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
This thread is for posting notice of the upcoming silly, errr, I mean intellectual threads that will be posted in this forum in the future. Warns, errrr, previews are nice,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

excellent......I wanted to post if anyone knows what the weather will be on Feb 6th. I'm hoping to fly to FLA. Thanks!

Need a city and I'll check the SLRTAF.

I have this thread idea that interlaces with other threads. You link from the original thread to another thread to find a link there back. I'm not sure how to structure it but the concept is a thread that takes you on a tour of the entire forum.

I have this thread idea that interlaces with other threads. You link from the original thread to another thread to find a link there back. I'm not sure how to structure it but the concept is a thread that takes you on a tour of the entire forum.

If you open a Bible that has cross links to other Scriptures, you will find that starting with Genersis 1:1, and following the cross references, you will read every Scripture before you finish

That the kind of thing you're thinking?

If you open a Bible that has cross links to other Scriptures, you will find that starting with Genersis 1:1, and following the cross references, you will read every Scripture before you finish

That the kind of thing you're thinking?

Exactly.

...only I want mine to be based in reality.

I was thinking about a "Whats directly to your right?" thread.
Look to your right and what do you see?

Back