Those going to Airventure - a favor...

rtk11

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
rtk
I'd love to request a favor of anyone going to Airventure: If you're by the Bristell display, would you please take a photo of the coil over shock on the nose gear leg? (A photo with the numbers on the coil spring visible would be ideal.)

I just won't be able to make Airventure this year for the usual lame reasons... didn't plan for it, didn't get the OK from my wife (she's not keen to go anyway), and I have no airplane to fly in with since it's currently undergoing maintenance. But... since my Sportcruiser is going E-LSA, I'd love to have this info so I can retrofit the shock on my nose landing gear.

Any help/photos would be HUGELY appreciated!

I'd love to request a favor of anyone going to Airventure: If you're by the Bristell display, would you please take a photo of the coil over shock on the nose gear leg? (A photo with the numbers on the coil spring visible would be ideal.)

I just won't be able to make Airventure this year for the usual lame reasons... didn't plan for it, didn't get the OK from my wife (she's not keen to go anyway), and I have no airplane to fly in with since it's currently undergoing maintenance. But... since my Sportcruiser is going E-LSA, I'd love to have this info so I can retrofit the shock on my nose landing gear.

Any help/photos would be HUGELY appreciated!

I’ll send you a PM.

Back