Thoroughly Confused - External Battery w/ USB-C

Yes. It has 1 USB C port and 2 "regular" USB ports.

That device has two "standard" usb ports "Dual 5V/3A USB ports with PowerIQ technology offer faster charging speeds for phones and tablets."

So you can use whatever normal usb cable.

I have the $50 version of the Anker battery brick that I purchased at WalMart and I love it.

During a recent convention, it would help power the iPad all day and still have 60%+ available when I returned to the hotel.

I have the $50 version of the Anker battery brick that I purchased at WalMart and I love it.

It would help power the iPad all day during a recent convention still have 60%+ available.

My guess is you have the non USB C version though. I don't have any USB C devices...yet at least. But I'm thinking I might as well buy the USB C version for "future proofing"

Yes. It has 1 USB C port and 2 "regular" USB ports.

Thanks I see that now in the description just wanted to make sure.

Now I just have to decide if I want 2 or 3 normal USB ports. The older version has 3 normal USB ports. But with technology going towards USB C it seems like it would make sense to go for that

Yea there are a ton of options. The one I'm looking at is expensive but I'd like to get as much capacity as possible. Now it's just determining whether I want USB C capability. At this point it is probably smart to get it.
The larger the capacity, the heavier they get. My 20,000mAh one is pretty hefty, I imagine the 26,800mAh one is noticeably heavier.

The larger the capacity, the heavier they get. My 20,000mAh one is pretty hefty, I imagine the 26,800mAh one is noticeably heavier.

Yea but if it's sitting in my side pouch in the plane it doesn't really matter.

Back