This kid is amazing...Kid Shreds on Accordion

That's pretty phenomenal! I don't think my fingers can move even half as fast as his!

Yes truly amazing. I had to share this when I saw it or heard it.

Tony

Holy crap....how do you even get that coordinated in the first place? I always thought a piano would be difficult, and I'm sure it is...never tried...but this looks far worse. Phenomenal is a great word for it...or amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a sucker for the accordion, so I clicked. That was fun!

You didn't grow up texting! ;)

Yeah my wife can tear it up on texting....:lol:

And this kid is awesome..!!! The instrument looks as if it could be three times his age. Too bad Lawrence Welke isn't still around.

Definition of perfect pitch?

You throw the bagpipes into the dumpster so they land on the accordion.

Definition of perfect pitch?
Here it is:

"Auditory phenomenon characterized by the ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of a reference tone."

That doesn't describe this kid, though he might have perfect pitch. He is just a maestro (Master).

Dan

And on a chromatic accordion no less. Yikes, he's amazing.

Awesome comments with the vid, too.

It's like he's got a tiny JSBach in there.....

Holy crap....how do you even get that coordinated in the first place? I always thought a piano would be difficult, and I'm sure it is...never tried...but this looks far worse. Phenomenal is a great word for it...or amazing...

I played both accordion and piano when I was young. Piano is definitely much harder.

On the accordion your left hand doesn't have much to do (comparatively), and accordion keys aren't velocity sensitive like piano keys.

Also, accordion didn't have a Beethoven equivalent whose sole purpose in life it was to make young boys spend 6 hours per day in a room for months on end learning the Waldstein...

On the plus side of piano though, you're not expected to lug the thing from event to event to play for people.

He is amazing! The comments on his videos are phenomenal as well. Thanks for the link. Kid has talent.

Back