This is the Hangar Talk forum right?

Steve

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fly Right
Slab poured today for the first new building, a 6 unit T-hangar, in 20 some odd years at M11. To be followed next year by an 8-unit T-hangar (if things go according to plan).

M11Slab108.jpg

Very cool. Keep us posted on the progress of the construction. Are you getting a hangar space?

It depends. If we get enough new tenants to fill the new building in short order I'll stay in the "community hangar" until I can build a private hangar. If we don't get the new building fully occupied I'll move there temporarily so the FBO can have more space for maintenance work as it is currently at capacity. It's a numbers game to qualify for more funding for more improvements that will attract more planes. I have a meeting with the contract engineering firm later this month on the environmental assessment needed to proceed with a new runway. Ask Kent about the existing one....:)

Very cool. Keep us posted on the progress of the construction. Are you getting a hangar space?

What is this world coming to!?! First this:

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21025 said:
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to the folks @ the Monroe City Mo. airport. I was on the way back from St Louis downtown and lost a mag. Had to put it down in a hurry and ended up at Monroe Cty Airport. Got lots of help. Good price on Avgas and a sofa to sleep on if I needed to stay overnite. Pop was 50 cents, honor pay, in the refrig.
Nice folks, nice runway, if your going by stop in.

And now your airport is building NEW hangars!? I'm gonna keep my eye to the sky for flaming hail. :yes:

Back