This is MY thread

Notice: Your manifest failure to maintain this thread has led to a threat to navigable waters and potential environmental damage. As previously mentioned, I am taking control of this thread under international laws of salvage (Salcon 89). You may expect a claim to include provision for special compensation.

This thread is now about dogs and airplanes:

Under the provisions of 14 USC 88 The USCG is taking operational command of this salvage operation. This thread is now about the absolute genius and stunning good looks of USCG aviators. :D

Under the provisions of 14 USC 88 The USCG is taking operational command of this salvage operation. This thread is now about the absolute genius and stunning good looks of USCG aviators. :D

Well, if that is your intention, you had better bring the pictures.

Right on. You are now entitled to a portion of any salvage reward secured. I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to at least a new laptop out of this.

What makes Swampfox so special that he can have his own thread? Geesh.

I hereby open this thread to all that want to post in it!

David

Dogs? You mean like...

tomahawk.jpg

I declare jihad on this thread, Allah willing!!

This thread should be furloughed.

Actually, no it shouldn't, it's an awesome thread!

For Sale: One thread slightly used. Great place to hang out but wife says must go. $1000 OBO

Since this thread isn't being used for any constructive purpose can I borrow it until pay-day?

Since this thread isn't being used for any constructive purpose can I borrow it until pay-day?

It may not be constructive, but it is somewhat entertaining and non-controversial. When is payday and is there interest involved on the loan?

It may not be constructive, but it is somewhat entertaining and non-controversial. When is payday and is there interest involved on the loan?

He should only use half the thread and then pay back with a full thread at payday. It's only fare...:D

I'll give you $1000. As long as you take a three-party, out of state, post-dated check, written on a bar knapkin in crayon, drawn on my personal bank in Nigeria.

This thread is no good to anyone anymore. I just peed on it. It's marked.

I should get paid as soon as my brother straightens up, interest runs from sunup until dark.

Back