This Guy Has Moxie

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Actually, he knows more about Moxie than anyone alive. When I pass through town I always stop at The Moxie Store to yak with Frank, a true character. If anyone Googles "Frank Anicetti"(without the " ") there will be a long list of hits.The ice cream machine(very old) is awaiting parts, so I didn't have my usual Moxie float during the visit, just took a few pictures while we reminisced.

HR
(EDIT): Frank ships the "product" all over the country(and sometimes out of the country).

And then it was on to Twitchell's Airport to check on my bird's annual. New flaps switch(had been sticking) on order; new mount for the air filter(had approached the 500 hours life) on order; other than that, "Piece of cake," was the comment.

Attachments

• Mr. Moxie.jpg
    Mr. Moxie.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Moxie Case_1.jpg
    Moxie Case_1.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Moxie Case_2.jpg
    Moxie Case_2.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Mr. Moxie_2.jpg
    Mr. Moxie_2.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Actually, he knows more about Moxie than anyone alive. When I pass through town I always stop at The Moxie Store to yak with Frank, a true character. If anyone Googles "Frank Anicetti"(without the " ") there will be a long list of hits.The ice cream machine(very old) is awaiting parts, so I didn't have my usual Moxie float during the visit, just took a few pictures while we reminisced.

HR
(EDIT): Frank ships the "product" all over the country(and sometimes out of the country).

And then it was on to Twitchell's Airport to check on my bird's annual. New flaps switch(had been sticking) on order; new mount for the air filter(had approached the 500 hours life) on order; other than that, "Piece of cake," was the comment.
Hmmm, I know a young lady for whom I should order some of this product! :)

The annual Moxie Festival draws huge crowds from across the country. In the parade it's common to have units -- marching bands, etc. -- from states as far away as California.

If you contact Frank tell him I (Jerry Crute is the name he'll know) fed the information to you. He'd get a kick out of that.

When Moxie was bought by a large bottler "they" didn't pay much attention to the Festival. But some representative decided to attend and check it out. "What the hell is this?" was his exclamation when tens of thousands of people were observed at the parade in the little town. "Who's responsible for this?" and he was introduced to Frank. Corporate took notice and "came across." http://www.moxiefestival.com/

HR

Back