This can't possibly be true!!!

Perhaps the door was open so they could drop cases of drugs ??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Actually, they could have been practicing a drug drop and it went terribly wrong... You can bet the pilot would never admit to that though...

ps... For the PA-46 drivers in here.... If you open the door in flight, does it open fully upward and does the stairs deploy ?

Or does the wind keep the stairs stowed and the door partially open.:dunno::dunno:..

If it did fully open and deploy... that would be one squirrly flying plane with all that stuff hanging in the breeze..:yes::hairraise:

If it did fully open and deploy... that would be one squirrly flying plane with all that stuff hanging in the breeze..:yes::hairraise:

Could be. Or could just need some opposite rudder. Isn't that assumption a little much?

Actually, they could have been practicing a drug drop and it went terribly wrong... You can bet the pilot would never admit to that though...

ps... For the PA-46 drivers in here.... If you open the door in flight, does it open fully upward and does the stairs deploy ?

Or does the wind keep the stairs stowed and the door partially open.:dunno::dunno:..

I've only been in a late model version, but the one I flew in has a separate handle for the top portion and the lower portion. So you have to physically open the top, then once that is open you can open the stair portion.

If you look at the video, only the top portion was open.

Back