Things that happened... Oh Boy

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
This is where I am going to put things that happen. In case more stuff happens.

I had a lovely morning, Met at @tecprotb s hangar with what I thought was the right amount of stuff for Osh. And um I may have over packed a little...
https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/first-thoughts-osh-2016.90146/page-5#post-2107346

Then I flew to Oklahoma to pick up a lifelong friend of mine and we flew to Stearman field in Kansas for lunch.

On the way back, we flew around the Great Salt Plains. Which was beautiful

13754547_10210150162577478_3265887091887381605_n.jpg

But then I got home and this just happened.
Thank you @eman1200

I knew as soon who it was as soon as the penis confetti popped out.

@AggieMike88 If at some point in your life some "confetti" ends up in the overhead vents of 55WB, just know there can probably be a lot of people with this type of confetti in the aviation community so don't just assume ;)

Rofl! I'll have some splaining to do if it's anyone else but me and Cranford using 55WB when you do that.

Wow.

Those so totally looked like penises.

Mine is probably at the office, I think. I'll find out Monday.

I watched the video with no sound cause there's a lot of noise here but damn you, 6, that totally backfired! Was hoping u held the shirt up sending penis confetti all over!

Hehe, I said penis.

I wondered how long until you would respond. I know you don't want that in your plane

sheeeeit, I had to type the word PENIS into amazon to find that freakin confetti stuff. all that penis stuff is now in my freakin browser search history, not to mention that some of the other stuff I saw CAN'T BE UNSEEN!!!!!!!!

btw I almost got those penis straws that u see chicks (and sometimes @AggieMike88 ) use at bachelorette parties. jeez, did I say 'penis' again? wtf is wrong with me?

remind me to tell you the dildo camping story one of these days........not tonite, I've made way to many references to the dong tonight.

since I'm sitting here with a production issue at work and just waiting on the vendor to call me back, here's the dildo story that I probably built up too much, but:

in my younger days I played hockey with a bunch of sick, twisted, crazy, insane freakin bastards. I mean none of us were (are) right in the head. two of the guys literally grew up on a farm and were animals......we called them pit bulls. they'd step onto the ice and just attack anything that got in their way. the best bunch of guys in the world. just plain nuts. you always had to be on your guard because at any moment someone was busting your balls or pulling some kind of extreme prank on you.

so every year we'd take a team whitewater rafting/camping trip. made several runs up to Watertown NY, just shy of the Canadian border. then we changed it up and headed south, to the gauley river in west virginia. well basically, west virginia was not prepared for a bunch of hooligans like us. we started out at a breakfast place, I don't know what it was called, but we brought a blowup doll with us, wearing our hockey jersey, into the breakfast place and sat her down at a chair and acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary. just another person, sitting at our table. the place got quiet REAL quick. picture (with faces of the guilty blocked out, except me) to prove it:

MC.JPG

so, on to the dildo. wait, that came out wrong......and no I don't have a pic of said dildo. so back at the campsite, a bunch of other crazy sht went down, but fast forward to the last day, we're all packing up, getting ready to head home. well one of the dudes had brought this gigantic double-headed dildo, for what reason no one knew. as I'm packing up my camping gear, this guy, we'll call him 'Richard', thinks he's gonna be slick and while I wasn't looking he slipped the dildo into my rolled up sleeping bag, with the intent of me and whoever else discovering it on my next camping trip. yeah, I'd have some 'splainin to do. well little did Richard know, but one of the other guys saw him do this, and unbeknownst to Richard, he took the dildo OUT of my sleeping bag and put it into HIS foldup camping chair bag. you know the kind:

Camping-Chair-DS-4003-.jpg

only this time, that's where long-dong stayed. until the following year when we got a long worded email from Richard telling us the story about how him and his wife went to a BBQ, toting a couple of foldup camping chairs.

now, maybe some of the ladies can chime in here (if any of y'all made it this far), but I simply can't imagine what she was thinking, even with whatever bizarre explanation Richard came up with.

so that's my dildo story. it's one I hope to tell my kids so they can tell their kids. wait, no, that's not true. but I'm happy to pass it on to you sick, twisted, crazy, insane freakin bastards.

I made tim a red carpet. And he gave me his version of the cirrus treatment.
tmp_15908-20160724_062335-1453438840.jpg

Back