Things on Your Mind

DrewG

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DrewG
--Multiple acquisition closing documents to prepare and oil/gas regulatory matters to take care of before a conference call later today.
--My son's school open house this evening.
--Making sure to drop by and see my dad and spend time with him, as his birthday today.
--Girlfriend works out-of-town Monday-Friday, so ready to see her tomorrow evening.
--Thinking I'll be ready for bed when the time rolls around tonight.

What about you all? Whaddya got?

Ready, Go! :D

polls_homersimpsonsbrain_2634_536457_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

-I wonder if I'll make the drive from home tonight within one bowel movement.
-All my women are going to be busy with their men tomorrow. They will be useless to me. Most started the guilt thing late last week. They'll be over it by March.
-I know I put my Alzheimer's medication away someplace, I just can't remember where.
-I wonder if it's true that Jennifer Aniston sells her worn underwear on the Internet.
-Is there something Henning hasn't done? Anything at all?

--What can I do to make sure I get to fly tomorrow...

-how bad my shoulder hurts from crashing up my bike yesterday.

Today was a wasted snow day!:mad2: I did go to work to meet an IT guy about a radio remote we are doing tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I've got a dr appointment at 9:00, blood work for next weeks physical. Try to finalize how I'm going to pay for a college condo for my son. Have 2 radio shows broadcasting from my showroom at the same time, one sports talk and the other jazz!:eek:
Oh, I'll be at work until after 7:00, when the last show ends, so valentines day is off. :nono:
And it's payday, gotta figure out how to make up for losing 2 days business in an already short month!!:yes:

-how bad my shoulder hurts from crashing up my bike yesterday.

I'm assuming a pedal bike and not a motorbike? Either way, ouch! Hope you heal up swiftly!

Today was a wasted snow day!:mad2: I did go to work to meet an IT guy about a radio remote we are doing tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I've got a dr appointment at 9:00, blood work for next weeks physical. Try to finalize how I'm going to pay for a college condo for my son. Have 2 radio shows broadcasting from my showroom at the same time, one sports talk and the other jazz!:eek:
Oh, I'll be at work until after 7:00, when the last show ends, so valentines day is off. :nono:
And it's payday, gotta figure out how to make up for losing 2 days business in an already short month!!:yes:

That all sounds like loads of fun. Quite an interesting contrast in radio formats broadcasting from your showroom. Pay for a college condo? Sell a plane share maybe? :rofl: I share the Valentine's day predicament. No special night for me and my lady. My son has a basketball game at 9 pm tomorrow night. Absurd, considering he's in 3rd grade and this is one of those church-sponsored "don't keep score, everyone gets equal time and a star at the end of the game" type of leagues.

Back