They float too...

3393RP

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
3393RP
I have a small dish next to my bed that I put my night time pill doses into. I also keep my foam earplugs in the dish. When I'm ready to go to sleep, I put my earplugs in, then tip the dish into my mouth and take the pills with some water.

Two nights ago I was a little distracted when I took my pills, and when I looked on the nightstand for my earplugs, I couldn't find them.

I'm pleased to report they have reappeared, although they're a different color now.

Foam earplugs? o_O

You're a pilot man!
Nothing less than a sophisticated, expensive, ultra lightweight, high clarity noise cancelling headset should grace your sensitive personal auditory apparatus in all circumstances. If you're unsure if a Bo(se) is the best, start a thread. This whole episode of yours would never have happened if you hadn't strayed... ;)

:rofl::rofl:

One of our kids ate a lego piece (it was a little dog bone, not a brick). Reappeared a little later when my wife hosed out the cloth diaper. A little bleach and right back in the lego box.

So the question is:

How cheap ARE you?

:rofl::rofl:

One of our kids ate a lego piece (it was a little dog bone, not a brick). Reappeared a little later when my wife hosed out the cloth diaper. A little bleach and right back in the lego box.

So the question is:

How cheap ARE you?

They keep sliding out of my ears now.

They keep sliding out of my ears now.

Well, there went half a bowl of oatmeal.....

200w.gif

Back