There really is such a thing as a free lunch

HolySchott

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HolySchott
Hello all,

I posted this over on one of the other boards, but thought I would put it here, too.

I am posting to let you know about an EAA chapter 932 event being held at Galt Airport on April 12, 2014. We will be having our Third Annual Safety Seminar. This year's seminar will focus on pilot-permitted aircraft maintenance.

The free seminar will be held at Galt Airport and begins at 10:30 a.m.. We will start out the day with a seminar by our local FAA FAASTeam Safety Representative discussing the F.A.R.'s. Then we will have a wonderful, free (yes, free) lunch provided by JB Aviation. Following the lunch break there will a second session with various maintenance stations where attendees can learn about and perform certain maintenance tasks on actual aircraft under the supervision of an airframe and power plant mechanic.

If you RSVP through the FAA website WINGS credit is available. And, did I mention it's all free?

I hope some of you can make it. I think it's going to be a great event.

Attachments

• Safety Seminar Flyer 3-11-2.pdf
    822.3 KB · Views: 5
Love the idea. Wish there were more seminars like that. Airport identifier needed though.

Back