There goes my ride

ronnieh

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ronnie
The plane I flew the last few years, before my retirement, is on its way to France. Just left Goose Bay. I really enjoyed flying this plane and flying for the previous owners. N75LS

I know after I stop some of my flying I will have to stop the flightaware notifications; it will be too sad to watch them.

I had forgot that FA would show the trip. Looks like it is in Iceland. I don't miss is as much as I thought I would. I miss the fun but, I don't miss the stress. It was a great gig and a very nice aircraft. I hope whoever owns it now enjoys it.

It is a sad goodbye to see that. The Cheyenne II that I used to fly (which was also the first turbine I flew, and the one we brought my wife home from Newfoundland in when she was first pregnant with our son) went to the Central African Republic. I was sad to see it go.

It is a sad goodbye to see that. The Cheyenne II that I used to fly (which was also the first turbine I flew, and the one we brought my wife home from Newfoundland in when she was first pregnant with our son) went to the Central African Republic. I was sad to see it go.
Heck, when your aztec went where it did that was sad for ME. I cant imagine how it was for you.

For 2 summers I flew a sweet flying C-182 looking for fires. After the second summer, the company sold it and I flew it to the new owners. A year later I was browsing the NTSB site and saw a familiar N number.

I clicked on it to find that after about 8 months after I delivered the plane that the new owner pushed his luck flying through weather and spun into a lake. The plane and pilot did not survive.

The plane I flew the last few years, before my retirement, is on its way to France. Just left Goose Bay. I really enjoyed flying this plane and flying for the previous owners. N75LS

Did you get pictures of it in the new tail number?

Back