There are Professions then there are... ??

K

KennyFlys

I'm not sure what this broad is. Perhaps she should have the same thing done to her. But then, it might be an improvement?

http://www.pinkcoyote.net/creativegrooming.html

cindypea.jpg

I'm not some animal rights wacko but this is just plain wrong. She says, "Remember: Anything safe for humans is safe for your dog, and the other way around, if you would not use it on yourself, DON'T use it on your dog." Humans have a choice. Dogs do not. This is a business that simply should not exist. It's even worse they have contests that glorify this idiocy.

Oh my! :yikes: Is the dog still hypoallergenic after that? Yikes...

I don't see it as any more stupid than the hairstyles without colors done to poodles.

And what the heck - a pet is property. I don't see this as cruel. Stupid, a waste of money, etc... but not cruel.

I don't see it as any more stupid than the hairstyles without colors done to poodles.

And what the heck - a pet is property. I don't see this as cruel. Stupid, a waste of money, etc... but not cruel.

My thoughts exactly.

At least dogs aren't capable of feeling embarrassment... :redface:

But I'll go along with it not being cruel. What is worse in my mind is the practice of breeding for certain aesthetic characteristics which are harmful to the health of the offspring.

But I'll go along with it not being cruel. What is worse in my mind is the practice of breeding for certain aesthetic characteristics which are harmful to the health of the offspring.

Dr. Mengele, white courtesy phone!

Any standard poodle has issues without this...

I dunno, Kenny - An ex of mine found a book that had stuff like that - All these cats painted in unique and crazy ways - She thought it was really cool, and it was VERY convincing, but it turned out to be fake.

Oh this is definitely cruelty in the worst form!!!! Imagine all the other dogs standing in a corner laughing and calling him names!!!!!:yikes: that poor mutt is marked for LIFE!!:frown2:

They are, sometimes... they know when you're laughing at them, i think.

But this poodle probably doesn't care, and is used to extensive grooming. Probably likes the attention.
But I personally think it's stupid. :rolleyes: I'm not keen on the "animal as fashion accessory" concept... at heart, dogs are companions, guardians, helpers... not accessories.

Not cruel, except to those who have to look upon the horror that has been subjected onto that poor dog! Have they no sense of taste, not to mention decency?

"Why animals attack, next at 11.":skeptical:

Back