The Wright brothers just glided in 1903. They flew for the first time in 1908.

I've heard it all now. Next we'll be hearing that Columbus didn't discover America and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Actually what is now the US was first discovered by Juan Ponce de Leon in 1513

Juan Ponce de León[1] (/ˈpɒns də ˈliən/[2] Spanish pronunciation: [ˈponθe ðe leˈon]; 1474 – July 1521)[3] was a Spanish explorer and conquistador. He became the first Governor of Puerto Rico by appointment of the Spanish crown. He led the first European expedition to Florida, which he named. He is associated with the legend of the Fountain of Youth, reputed to be in Florida.

More at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Ponce_de_León

Columbus discovered what is now the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic.

José

Last edited:
There is a big difference between Columbus and the Wright brothers!

There are witnesses and evidence beyond any doubt Columbus discovered America while the Wright brothers have neither credible witnesses nor solid evidence they flew in 1903, 1904 or 1905.

There are witnesses and evidence beyond any doubt Columbus discovered America while the Wright brothers have neither credible witnesses nor solid evidence they flew in 1903, 1904 or 1905.

It seems like you have no trouble believing all of the other sources you are quoting but you don't believe anything the Wright brothers said they did. Funny that way. I believe they flew at Kill devil hill on Dec. 17 1903 and were the first to have controlled flight. Just because they didn't want to share their years of work makes it so you think they didn't fly that day. So I say that is your problem!

And the re enactment in 2003 was in the rain with only 7 kts of wind and an engine that wouldn't run. I don't buy any of your junk!

Go post that on PPRuNE. I'm sure you will get agreement from the Brits.

And the re enactment in 2003 was in the rain with only 7 kts of wind and an engine that wouldn't run. I don't buy any of your junk!
There were at least two tests before Dec. 17, 2003. I have already posted links to them (2 videos).

Read again my message titled: "The 2003 replica of "Flyer I 1903" couldn't fly more than 115 feet (35 m)" (see: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1460566&postcount=18 )

"On November 20, 2003, Dr. Kevin Kochersberger piloted the 1903 Wright Experience Replica Flyer. With 15-18 mph winds he flew a distance of nearly 100 feet."

There was enough wind and no rain. Also the engine "Wright Experience" used in 2003 was 18-20 HP, sensible more powerful than the alleged 12 HP original.

The 1903 flyer has an intrinsic stability problem noticed by Fred Culick. The plane simply can not be governed by a human pilot no matter how experienced he is or how powerful the engine is. Stable flight is impossible with this airplane.

I do believe the next thing this dude is going to claim is the Germans and Japanese actually won WWII. :rolleyes:

It seems like you have no trouble believing all of the other sources you are quoting but you don't believe anything the Wright brothers said they did.
The claims of inventors can not be simply believed without being backed by solid evidence. How can I trust the two brothers if as late as May 1906 their plane appeared in pictures, published in newspapers, with a propeller beneath.

Take a look at this article ( see: http://www.loc.gov/resource/mwright.05001/#seq-58 ) from May 13, 1906 and study especially the image titled "The aeroplane in which one of the Wright Brothers flew 24 miles". Another, earlier, article from the same year (March 18, 1906) displays the same image (see: http://www.loc.gov/resource/mwright.05001/#seq-45 ).

If you have enough patience you can study the entire collection of articles about the Wright Brothers (1902-1907). Just open any of the two links I cited above and chose an article from the left column of thumbnails. I simply do not see the alleged Dec. 17, 1903 plane aviation history books talk about.

I do believe the next thing this dude is going to claim is the Germans and Japanese actually won WWII. :rolleyes:
There are solid evidence and credible witnesses beyond any doubt the Germans and Japanese lost WWII. The 1903-1907 evidence about the Wright brothers is that they tried or at least had in mind a plane with a propeller placed beneath the main double wing (see my previous post).

Wing Warping as an effective method to steer a glider (plane) can not be considered the invention of the Wright brothers
Mouillard and Octave Chanute have a clear priority

There is the US patent No. 582,757 of 1897 by Mouillard and Octave Chanute (see: https://www.google.com/patents/US582757 ) which describes a glider equipped with flexible wing tips. The deformation level of the wings extremities is controlled by the pilot with the main goal to steer the plane to the right of left efficiently.

Excerpt from the US patent No. 582,757 by Mouillard and Octave Chanute (a professor the Wright brothers knew before they built their first gliders):
"In order to provide for the horizontal steering of the apparatus-that is, the guiding it to the right or left--I substitute for the ordinary rudder a novel and more effective arrangement. A portion (J) of the fabric at the rear of each wing is free from the frame at its outer edge and at the sides. It is stiffened with suitable blades or slats (N), of flexible material, and normally rests up against the netting. Cords (O) are attached to the rear edge of the portion (J') and pass forward to rings (P), where they unite and run to the handles (Q) near the inner ends of the wings. A pull upon one of these handles causes the portion (J') to curve downward (as shown in fig. 10), and thus catch the air, increasing the resistance upon that side of the apparatus and causing it to turn in that direction. Any other equivalent device for creating at will an additional resistance to the air on either side of the apparatus may be employed, and I do not limit myself to the one shown and described....

"The horizontal steering is effected by the downwardly movable rear portion (J') of the fabric in the manner already described. When both sides are pulled down together, they serve as an effective brake to cheek the speed."

As a note: The Wright brothers have a patent published on May 22, 1906 also for a glider not a powered plane (same as Moulliard ). The brevet, amongst other things, claims Wing Warping (deforming wing tips) as a method for efficiently steering a glider.

Simplex1
What are you trying to accomplish here?

You keep throwing out random links and quotes about early aviation events but I can't find any coherent message.

Do you have something substantive to say or are you just poking, trying to get confrontational responses?

Yeah!! but Columbus didn't take a picture and the Wright brothers did.

BTW Columbus died thinking he arrived at India. To him the natives looked very much like the natives from India thus they called them indians. The actual finding that the discovered world was not India came after Juan Ponce de Leon trip to Florida

What made Columbus certain that it was India was the location latitude and the natives appearance. After all the purpose of the voyage was to find a shorter route to India going west bound. And he thought he did it.

The actual size of the World was known before Columbus times. The priests of the Spanish crown adviced Columbus that it was going to be a very long voyage and he would ran out of food and water before reaching India. Columbus based his trip calculations on Portugueses sailors rumors that there was land west of the Azores.

Columbus was off by 10,000nm of his destination. Wish he had GPS.

José

Last edited:
I think the Wright brother's video footage is fake.
No airplane engine starts that quickly. :)

You keep throwing out random links and quotes ...
Do you have something substantive to say
Just tell me which links, posted by my, does appear random for you and for what reason. I will try to explain you why they are not random.

For instance it seems you did not understand for what reason I posted a link to a 1897 patent by Mouillard and Chanute.

Because the Wright brothers, beginning with 1909, started to sue plane builders for using Wing Warping, and any kind of wing tip deformation, an invention they believed is theirs 100% while this was not true as long as other people had already obtained a brevet for flexible wing tips intended to efficiently steer a glider, 9 years before the Wright brothers.

Aviation historians have perpetuated the myth of the Wright brothers's great invention called "Wing Warping" but the reality is that they did not invent the method.

I think the Wright brother's video footage is fake. No airplane engine starts that quickly. :)
Supposing you are not making jokes, if you talk about this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg46QLzO3b0
then it is quite clear it begins after the moment the engine was started.
One can also say the propellers are turning incredibly slowly. This due to the stroboscopic effect generated by the camera.

Yeah!! but Columbus didn't take a picture and the Wright brothers did.
Are you talking about the attached picture (a detail from a photo published in Sep. 1908!!) showing "Flyer I 1903" just about to go down a visible slope stretching in front of it?

Attachments

• Dec-17-1903-Flyer1TakingOffFirstFlight120Feet.jpg
    Dec-17-1903-Flyer1TakingOffFirstFlight120Feet.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 13
One can also say the propellers are turning incredibly slowly. This due to the stroboscopic effect generated by the camera.

But it did fly for 115 feet from flat and level ground under its own power with an un-experienced pilot .
Why don't you accept that?

Just tell me which links, posted by my, does appear random for you and for what reason. I will try to explain you why they are not random.

For instance it seems you did not understand for what reason I posted a link to a 1897 patent by Mouillard and Chanute.

Because the Wright brothers, beginning with 1909, started to sue plane builders for using Wing Warping, and any kind of wing tip deformation, an invention they believed is theirs 100% while this was not true as long as other people had already obtained a brevet for flexible wing tips intended to efficiently steer a glider, 9 years before the Wright brothers.

Aviation historians have perpetuated the myth of the Wright brothers's great invention called "Wing Warping" but the reality is that they did not invent the method.

So? They had a patent issued by the US government and several other countries. They were (and did) successfully defend that patent on several cases.
Octave Chanute corresponded with the Wright Bros. for many years and he visited them at Kitty Hawk on several occasions. He evidently didn't object and felt what they did was unique from his patent. Why do you reject that?

No, talking about this one. The video we have all been shown since we were small kids. 50 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-CvkEUSAO4

And yes I was making a joke. I don't know if you are a pilot but if you are you have no doubt sat behind a modern single engine watching it spin over and over and over and over and over because airplane engines can be a huge PITA to get started.

So yeah, it was a joke.

I no longer care who was first. I only care that I was 23,315,221st.
This thread has destroyed any interest I had in flying prior to October 16th, 2013 when the FAA went crazy for a brief moment and granted me permission to take to the skies.

There were at least two tests before Dec. 17, 2003. I have already posted links to them (2 videos).

Read again my message titled: "The 2003 replica of "Flyer I 1903" couldn't fly more than 115 feet (35 m)" (see: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1460566&postcount=18 )

"On November 20, 2003, Dr. Kevin Kochersberger piloted the 1903 Wright Experience Replica Flyer. With 15-18 mph winds he flew a distance of nearly 100 feet."

There was enough wind and no rain. Also the engine "Wright Experience" used in 2003 was 18-20 HP, sensible more powerful than the alleged 12 HP original.

The 1903 flyer has an intrinsic stability problem noticed by Fred Culick. The plane simply can not be governed by a human pilot no matter how experienced he is or how powerful the engine is. Stable flight is impossible with this airplane.
The problem with this is that the brothers has clearly already been flying their previous gliders and this kind of machine was all they knew.
Here's an analogy: Give a modern gangsta a black powder pistol and he's gonna need some time to figure it out if he can even find the components needed to fire it. Give that same black powder pistol to a soldier in 1865 and he will be able to load it instantly.
The Wright brothers were probably better qualified that any of the modern day replica pilots to fly the Flyer by reason of their previous glider experiments. They knew how their own birds worked.

Octave Chanute corresponded with the Wright Bros. for many years and he visited them at Kitty Hawk on several occasions. He evidently didn't object and felt what they did was unique from his patent. Why do you reject that?
Octave Chanute objected as soon as he found out the two brothers were suing plane builders. He criticized the brothers for being greedy and claiming known things as their own invention. Their friendship came to an end abruptly and a few months later, at the end of 1910, Chanute died.

Last edited:
But it did fly for 115 feet from flat and level ground under its own power with an un-experienced pilot. Why don't you accept that?
1) Flying 115 feet chaotically is not enough to prove "Flyer I 1903" could be flown stably for 852 feet, 59 seconds back in 1903, as the Wright brothers claimed.

2) Kevin Kochersberger, beside his experience as a pilot, had the Flyer I simulator and he practiced before flying the actual plane. (The Wright brothers had just the gliding experience.) see: http://www.wrightexperience.com/edu/12_17_03/html/9284966.htm

3) Replicas of the gliders built by the Wright brothers were flown without problems by many people. Flyer I, despite the fact it resembles the gliders, behaves quite differently. It is a different machine.

The opinion of an expert:
"I thoroughly cannot imagine the Wright brothers, having very little experience in powered aircraft, getting this airborne and flying, said Major Mike Jansen. "My respect for what they did went up immediately the first time I took the controls.""

They didn't? So who were all those people watching this event, and why aren't they credible to you?

1) The opinion of an expert:
"I thoroughly cannot imagine the Wright brothers, having very little experience in powered aircraft, getting this airborne and flying, said Major Mike Jansen. "My respect for what they did went up immediately the first time I took the controls.""

I'm quite sure others deserve more recognition then they have been given, but you are reaching by using this quote as support for your century-late thesis that the Wright brothers did not achieve their claimed flight success.

Mike Jansen is actually saying that his respect for the Wright brothers increased ("went up") after he took the controls, it seems from using Google, of a computer flight simulator built by enthusiasts in 2003.

He is not questioning their integrity, or their place in history, but rather speaking to their courage.

You are clearly biased.

Last edited:
Mike Jansen is actually saying that his respect for the Wright brothers increased ("went up") after he took the controls,
I will take it as a joke.
As it is used by Mike Jansen, "went up" means vanished, disappeared.

"The exercise also humbled experienced Air Force test pilots.
"Every pilot, his first try, crashed the simulator. It took less than a second," said Capt. Tim Jorris, one of a small group of pilots at Edwards Air Force Base who tried the simulator.
The pilots eventually took to the skies in a Learjet 24D programmed to fly like the original Flyer. Most had to rely on a computer-assisted stability system to keep the jet aloft.
"I thoroughly cannot imagine the Wright brothers, having very little experience in powered aircraft, getting this airborne and flying," said Major Mike Jansen. "My respect for what they did went up immediately the first time I took the controls.""
Source: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/science/astro/2001-07-05-wright-flyer.htm

They didn't? So who were all those people watching this event, and why aren't they credible to you?
Can you make a list with the names of the people who witnessed the 1903, 1904 and 1905 powered flights of the Wright brothers? What exactly did each of them declare?

snip
said Major Mike Jansen. "My respect for what they did went up immediately the first time I took the controls."[/I]"
Source: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/science/astro/2001-07-05-wright-flyer.htm

and how would you know this?

in my opinion your interpretation of this quote is not consistent with the common use of english.
Unless you have some other proof, I believe as EETROJAN does, that he was complementing the Wright Bros., not disparaging them.
You are trying to alter history without credible evidence.

Can you make a list with the names of the people who witnessed the 1903, 1904 and 1905 powered flights of the Wright brothers? What exactly did each of them declare?

John T. Daniels
W. S. Dough
A. D. Etheridge
W. C. Brinkley of Manteo
Johnny Moore
Amos Stauffer
A. I. Root
E. W. Ellis, assistant city auditor
Torrence Huffman, bank president
C. S. Billman, secretary
W. H. Shank, treasurer of the West Side Building & Loan Association
William, Henry and Charles Webbert, in the plumbing business
Frank Hamburger, hardware dealer
Howard M. Myers, post-office employee
William Fouts and Reuben Schindler, druggists
William Weber, plumber
Bernard H. Lambers of Dayton Malleable Iron Works
O. F. Jamieson, traveling salesman, of East Germantown, Indiana
David Beard and Amos Stauffer, of Osborn
Theodore Waddell, of the Census Bureau of Washington

Last edited:
1) Flying 115 feet chaotically is not enough to prove "Flyer I 1903" could be flown stably for 852 feet, 59 seconds back in 1903, as the Wright brothers claimed.

2) Kevin Kochersberger, beside his experience as a pilot, had the Flyer I simulator and he practiced before flying the actual plane. (The Wright brothers had just the gliding experience.) see: http://www.wrightexperience.com/edu/12_17_03/html/9284966.htm

3) Replicas of the gliders built by the Wright brothers were flown without problems by many people. Flyer I, despite the fact it resembles the gliders, behaves quite differently. It is a different machine.

The opinion of an expert:

"With all the knowledge and skill acquired in thousands of flights in the last ten years, I would hardly think today of making my first flight on a strange machine in a twenty-seven-mile wind, even if I knew that that machine had already been flown and was safe." Orville Wright

"The course of the flight up and down was exceedingly erratic, partly due to the irregularity of the air and partly to lack of experience in handling this machine. The control of the front rudder was difficult on account of its being balanced too near the center. This gave it a tendency to turn itself when started, so that it turned too far on one side and then too far on the other. As a result, the machine would rise suddenly to about ten feet, and as suddenly dart for the ground. A sudden dart when little over a hundred feet from the end of the track, or a little over 120 feet from the point at which it rose into the air, ended the flight." Orville Wright

At twenty minutes after eleven Wilbur started on the second flight. The course of this flight was much like the first flight, due to the lesser wind. The duration of the flight was less than a second longer (13) than the first, but the distance covered was about seventy-five feet greater (195).

"Twenty minutes later, the third flight started. This one was steadier than the first one an hour before. I was proceeding along pretty well when a sudden gust from the right lifted the machine up twelve to fifteen feet and turned it up sidewise in an alarming manner. It began a lively sidling off to the left. I warped the wings to try to recover the lateral balance and at the same time pointed the machine down to reach the ground as quickly as possible. The lateral control was more effective than I had imagined and before I reached the ground the right wing was lower than the left and struck first. The time of this flight was fifteen seconds and the distance over the ground a little over 200 feet." Orville Wright

Wilbur started the fourth and last flight at just 12 o’clock. The first few hundred feet were up and down, as before, but by the time three hundred feet had been covered, the machine was under much better control. The course for the next four or five hundred feet had but little undulation. However, when out about eight hundred feet the machine began pitching again, and, in one of its darts downward, struck the ground. The distance over the ground was measured and found to be 852 feet; the time of flight 59 seconds.

Orville himself answers your claims. He admitted the Flyer was extremely unstable and difficult to control.
Orville also verifies they had lots and lots of practice, thousands of practice flights with the control. I suspect our modern day pilots could improve if they practiced.
Three of the four flight on December 17, 1903 were barely over 110 feet. much like the replica did in ONE flight. Not to hard too believe.

Last edited:

"The exercise also humbled experienced Air Force test pilots.
"Every pilot, his first try, crashed the simulator. It took less than a second," said Capt. Tim Jorris, one of a small group of pilots at Edwards Air Force Base who tried the simulator.
The pilots eventually took to the skies in a Learjet 24D programmed to fly like the original Flyer. Most had to rely on a computer-assisted stability system to keep the jet aloft.
"I thoroughly cannot imagine the Wright brothers, having very little experience in powered aircraft, getting this airborne and flying," said Major Mike Jansen. "My respect for what they did went up immediately the first time I took the controls.""

So, you believe that when Major Mike Jansen says his respect "went up" he really meant "went down." You sure about that?

Last edited:
yes, he is at pprune.org now but we may have scared him off since he just started today posting basically the same stuff as here.

Some people will believe almost anything and make outrageous claims with little or no evidence. I know it is pointless to try and convince someone so blinded in their belief they cannot process common sense or logic.............. but it is kinda fun to challenge the claims.
As with almost anything, if you cherry pick the information you want you can present a (false) case about anything.

Did you know that Henry Ford didn't invent his Ford automobile? (just kidding)

...it is kinda fun to challenge the claims...

I think that such discussions can also be useful by leading us to examine why we believe what we believe. Whether we end up changing our minds or not, I think we end up having a clearer understanding of the evidence.

I have researched the Wright Brothers for 30 years obtaining primary source documents rarely seen. We have been bamboozled for well over a century about who was first in flight. It was necessary for the Wrights to claim being first in flight in order to expand their patent rights as pioneer inventors. While they deserve credit for their development of the art, there is at least one other who flew before them and Curtis, who also further developed the art. There are those who contributed to what we use today who also deserve credit. But after Wilbur died (in 1912, during the patent wars), Orville, known as "the lesser brother", did a poor job with the Wright Company and had to sell it, then devoting his life to immortalizing himself for that which he did not do. During their shared lifetimes, Wilbur was the one who was considered to have flown "successfully" on Dec. 17, 1903, even though the flights were all out of control and the last one (the longest, Wilbur's) crashed into the sand. They took off from a rail and required a headwind that was not present during the Centennial celebration in 2003, when all the world saw the Flyer reproduction fail to fly. When Orville died in 1948, his executors arranged for an Agreement (known by most as "the Contract" to be signed by the Smithsonian crediting Orville as "first in flight" even though he wasn't, if it was between the two brothers, it was Wilbur on that date. As Orville and the executors and Orville's closest friends knew, Gustave Whitehead of CT had an existing claim to that title, over two years before (in 1901). In fact, Whitehead had flown in Pennsylvania and crashed, in 1899 (since crashing and being out of control apparently is ok). What the Smithsonian got from that deal was the Wright Flyer for $1. Under the terms of the Contract, the Flyer will revert to the heirs if Smithsonian or any of its nearly 200 affiliates or research facilities recognizes anyone else as first in flight or any other airplane.This was, indeed, "history by contract", and a sorry mess it has caused. Currently, Gustave Whitehead, with his 18 witnesses who watched him fly with power ahead of the Wrights, from 1899-1902, has been recognized (as of March 2013) as "first in flight" by Jane's All the World Aircraft (the bible of aviation history) and by the state of CT. The state of NC is giving up its slogan "first in flight" as a result and adopting another shortly. The Wrights were a wily pair, don't forget they not only waited 5 years to show they could fly, and to produce the photo of Orville's FAILED flight, but they pulled many legal tricks to try to sue all other inventors and aviators, to control world aviation and profit whenever anyone flew or sold a plane for profit. They trotted their invention around to sell to European countries on the brink of war, knowing full well what their planes could be used for. In their own time, they were not known to be saints, this is a fact. And in fact, they were not. Ultimately, Orville stole the title of first in flight posthumously acquired through his closest friends and family, this was the dream of his life and they gave it to him. So don't be so sure you know history if you haven't read the documents. Go to www.gustavewhitehead.info for more information on this topic.

They were Pilot's, what else would you expect?

TWO first-time posters peddling the same stories within 4 days? WTF? Are you both IP attorneys looking for a kill?

Alright so Gus was first, what matters is what number am I? First flight in 1985, should fifth or something right?:D We all need our flight number, so we can be cool and have status over those that start later.:wink2:

I have researched the Wright Brothers for 30 years obtaining primary source documents rarely seen. We have been bamboozled for well over a century about who was first in flight. It was necessary for the Wrights to claim being first in flight in order to expand their patent rights as pioneer inventors. While they deserve credit for their development of the art, there is at least one other who flew before them and Curtis, who also further developed the art. There are those who contributed to what we use today who also deserve credit. But after Wilbur died (in 1912, during the patent wars), Orville, known as "the lesser brother", did a poor job with the Wright Company and had to sell it, then devoting his life to immortalizing himself for that which he did not do. During their shared lifetimes, Wilbur was the one who was considered to have flown "successfully" on Dec. 17, 1903, even though the flights were all out of control and the last one (the longest, Wilbur's) crashed into the sand. They took off from a rail and required a headwind that was not present during the Centennial celebration in 2003, when all the world saw the Flyer reproduction fail to fly. When Orville died in 1948, his executors arranged for an Agreement (known by most as "the Contract" to be signed by the Smithsonian crediting Orville as "first in flight" even though he wasn't, if it was between the two brothers, it was Wilbur on that date. As Orville and the executors and Orville's closest friends knew, Gustave Whitehead of CT had an existing claim to that title, over two years before (in 1901). In fact, Whitehead had flown in Pennsylvania and crashed, in 1899 (since crashing and being out of control apparently is ok). What the Smithsonian got from that deal was the Wright Flyer for $1. Under the terms of the Contract, the Flyer will revert to the heirs if Smithsonian or any of its nearly 200 affiliates or research facilities recognizes anyone else as first in flight or any other airplane.This was, indeed, "history by contract", and a sorry mess it has caused. Currently, Gustave Whitehead, with his 18 witnesses who watched him fly with power ahead of the Wrights, from 1899-1902, has been recognized (as of March 2013) as "first in flight" by Jane's All the World Aircraft (the bible of aviation history) and by the state of CT. The state of NC is giving up its slogan "first in flight" as a result and adopting another shortly. The Wrights were a wily pair, don't forget they not only waited 5 years to show they could fly, and to produce the photo of Orville's FAILED flight, but they pulled many legal tricks to try to sue all other inventors and aviators, to control world aviation and profit whenever anyone flew or sold a plane for profit. They trotted their invention around to sell to European countries on the brink of war, knowing full well what their planes could be used for. In their own time, they were not known to be saints, this is a fact. And in fact, they were not. Ultimately, Orville stole the title of first in flight posthumously acquired through his closest friends and family, this was the dream of his life and they gave it to him. So don't be so sure you know history if you haven't read the documents. Go to www.gustavewhitehead.info for more information on this topic.

Would someone hand me the can of troll spray?

Would someone hand me the can of troll spray?

1368218056233-1365211015172_troll_spray4.jpg

Back