The wind began to switch...

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
The plane, to pitch, and suddenly the hinges started to unhitch. It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch.

We got hit by lightning about 20 or so minutes before landing in Savannah this evening. Kind of a non-event. Big bolt of light (we were descending into a cloud) and all the pax who saw it just kind of looked around rather confusedly... I saw a woman praying behind me but no chaos. I think most pax didn't even know it had happened.

A plane I was on in March got hit. My eyes were closed, but the flash was still quite visible. Did I mention how LOUD it was? As quickly as I figured out what it was I tried to get back to sleep. Plane was still flying. The pilot came on a little later and explained that a generator dropped off-line and they had to deal with that before telling us what happened. A non-event. I looked for damage when I got off the Q400 in PHL, but didn't see anything. Now, if something I was flying got hit, I suspect it would be more exciting, only because all the parts are much sloser to the cockpit. But, let's hope that stays conjecture.

Back