The Warner update

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
After getting the engine installed and all the accessory section in place I put 3 gallons of oil in the tank and burped the system and got oil to the pump by spinning the prop by hand, and found out I have 80 PSI oil pressure just by hand propping the engine, We've never seen that before.

I'm happy. :)

I've lost about 10 pounds since we last discussed your airplane. You think that's enough for me to be able to get through the door without being greased?

After getting the engine installed and all the accessory section in place I put 3 gallons of oil in the tank and burped the system and got oil to the pump by spinning the prop by hand, and found out I have 80 PSI oil pressure just by hand propping the engine, We've never seen that before.

I'm happy. :)

I've lost about 10 pounds since we last discussed your airplane. You think that's enough for me to be able to get through the door without being greased?

Maybe,,,,, you'll have to try it for fit, you get stuck in it, you bought it, Because I'll be on the floor laughing so hard that I'll be no help.

Back