The value of somebody having your back.

That is really amazing. His dive master us awesome.

The Today Show this morning said he had 2 computers that would deploy his chute at a certain altitude. Well, not quite right, but in essnce, yeah.

David

I see.. medals all 'round, I guess. :dunno:

Dramatic footage,that's what TV relies on.

Footage might have been more dramatic if he DIDNT pull the chute

That's some mad skillz on the part of the instructor, it would be really easy to collide with an unstable jumper.

Unfortunately for the student, that's probably the end of his jumping career.

I wonder if he had a history of seizures or if this is the result of something else? We had an employee have a seizure in the parking lot leaving the building one time. His leg locked and jammed the accelerator causing him to drive through a security gate, jumping a set of railroad tracks and crashing into another building. Turns out he ended up having an undiscovered brain tumor that was never discovered until this.

I wonder if he had a history of seizures or if this is the result of something else? We had an employee have a seizure in the parking lot leaving the building one time. His leg locked and jammed the accelerator causing him to drive through a security gate, jumping a set of railroad tracks and crashing into another building. Turns out he ended up having an undiscovered brain tumor that was never discovered until this.

The most recent story I saw stated he had seizures in the past but had been cleared by his doctor to do the jump.

Saw an update tonight on NBC News. They say Epilepsy. He tried to be a pilot but could not qualify medically.

Saw an update tonight on NBC News. They say Epilepsy. He tried to be a pilot but could not qualify medically.

I bet he can drive a massive U-haul down the highway though.... :)

Back