The ten question habit.

I got an 80%. The two I missed both involved calculations and/or plotting. I estimated on both and got em' wrong. Great idea to stay on top of things. Thanks!

What is the point of reviewing for someone who is a PPL and intends to stay that way and only flies 6-10 times per year?

Because it's a fun little challenge for you to do every day. It helps to kick starts your brain in the morning while your having your coffee.

I don't fly at all anymore, but I still take the little test each morning.

-John

Man, I forgot all about this site. I used it along with the Jepp book to prepare for my written exam and it was a great help - I might have to get back into the groove of this.

Because it's a fun little challenge for you to do every day. It helps to kick starts your brain in the morning while your having your coffee.

I don't fly at all anymore, but I still take the little test each morning.

You got me hooked, John. Thanks.

I went there and answered the 10 questions after configuring it for IR. Then I couldn't find any way to get it graded. What am I missing? (I used Safari if that matters.)

John

There is a button at the bottom in Chrome "Submit for Grading"

Dusting off this thread. Thanks, John for posting the link to it in another thread. I haven't been here in a while and I would have missed it otherwise.

Starting my 10/day habit right meow. :yes:

Back