The Tale of the Prozac Pilot

Well, Prozac pilot has until September 30 to come clean! He is exactly the person for whom the four of us authored the SI request.

Last edited:
Thank you for doing it Bruce. I understand all too well the utterly thankless mind-numbing bureaucratic paperwork that goes into things like this.

I wonder if one has information to this man being much more mentally unstable than the FAA is being lead to believe is there away to bring this to their attention? If I was to write a letter would they even look into it?

I wonder if one has information to this man being much more mentally unstable than the FAA is being lead to believe is there away to bring this to their attention? If I was to write a letter would they even look into it?
Oh yes there is. Anybody here remember Bob Hoover? Any complaint gets investigated.

How would I go about doing this? I would prefer to just send something to the FAA and not make a public spectical.

How would I go about doing this? I would prefer to just send something to the FAA and not make a public spectical.
First of all, complaints cannot be made anonymously. They won't accept 'em that way. Second of all, they are all subject to FOIA, so you can't hide on this one. If you're going to do this you have to stand up like a man. Can't do that "unregistered"....

For medical concerns you write to AAM 300.

Last edited:
First of all, complaints cannot be made anonymously. They won't accept 'em that way. Second of all, they are all subject to FOIA, so you can't hide on this one. If you're going to do this you have to stand up like a man. Can't do that "unregistered"....

For medical concerns you write to AAM 300.

Nice to know that an accused has some due process...

Amendment VI said:
to be confronted with the witnesses against him

If you're going to make an accusation that will, if borne out, kill a pilot's career, the least you can do is stand up and let him see who his accuser is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back