The start to cheap Satellite Radio in my plane

Indiana_Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying "B"
I bought this little guy on eBay to use it in the cockpit.. I even talked them into 6 months for $15.. can’t beat that.. I’m looking at my options to mix the audio with my iPad audio into my intercom.. a Y cable would reduce the audio to much.. still thinking on that one!
4b132b87163b9fa4d98f0ec00be04752.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this give satellite weather too, or is that a different subscription?

I bought this little guy on eBay to use it in the cockpit.. I even talked them into 6 months for $15.. can’t beat that.. I’m looking at my options to mix the audio with my iPad audio into my intercom.. a Y cable would reduce the audio to much.. still thinking on that one! ...

I'm assuming you don't have any bluetooth capability in the audio panel? wondering if u can plug one in and connect another via BT

I'm assuming you don't have any bluetooth capability in the audio panel? wondering if u can plug one in and connect another via BT

No weather and no bluetooth except for my Bose A20.. I want to share the music from this and also receive audio from my iPad.. I wanted to do this super cheap since I can live just fine with music from my iPad but this would be nice on long trips. I found this on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LPT8JY8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3QY80NORGXT27&psc=1

I am going to see how well it mixes the 2 audio sources.. I basically will plug my iPad and XM radio receiver into this and then my intercom into the output.. I will mount it somewhere out of the way.. This should give me cheap in flight entertainment...

Belive me I really wanted a new intercom/audio panel but just spent alot of money on a new to me panel GPS lol

Back