For Sale The Skew-T log (p) and Me: A Primer for Pilots book now available!

scottd

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
scottd
I am excited to tell you that I recently released the soft cover version of The Skew-T log (p) and Me: A Primer for Pilots. A thermodynamic chart such as the Skew-T log (p) diagram is the best kept secret in aviation. This primer is the most comprehensive resource available for general aviation pilots who want to leverage its use as supplemental weather guidance for preflight route planning. Specifically, the Skew-T log (p) diagram allows you to “drill down” over a particular location to identify or describe adverse weather better in time and space than any other single chart or diagram. Are you ready to unlock its plentiful secrets? If so, then order your soft cover copy of The Skew-T log (p) and Me book today.

Check out this 30 page sample >>>

Here’s what others are saying about The Skew-T log (p) and Me…

“I have had the opportunity to read the book twice from beginning to end and all I can say is you did a masterful job. Your book is succinct, insightful, logically laid out and easy to read. I especially enjoyed your “examples” spread throughout the book. You wrote to your audience, not above or below…this book is useful and understandable to the student pilot and the ATP/CFI. I am very, very impressed and appreciative of your important addition to the literature.”

- Rick J.

“Not only did I buy this book but, surprisingly, I actually read it vs. my normal SOP of putting it on my aviation bookshelf and thinking ‘some day, I’m going to read that.’ It’s very good. I have been to at least one and I think two of your seminars as well as watched several of your workshops. The book did the best job of explaining the Skew-T. It also did a very good job of explaining aviation weather in general and did so in a way that I will retain it far longer than I did after the seminars. I strongly recommend it.”

- Paul L.

Order your soft cover copy now >>>

This soft cover book is a limited time offer, so order your copy today. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.

Back