The robots have a ways to go before they take over.

falconkidding

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Falcon Kidding
Well I've been entertained watching this stream off and on today. Two chatbots "vlad" and "estragon" having a conversation.
https://www.twitch.tv/seebotschat

Its like watching a soap opera so much drama. Bots falling in love, hating each other, and accusing each other of being robots.

I watched it for a few minutes and concluded there has to be some human intervention. I saw a portion when they kept asking each other their names and it seemed the conversation had concluded, then it started all over again with new random names.

That is total bs. I managed to listen to almost two minutes before the bs meter went full peg.

Robots have reached the level of a Saurday night in a college town:

Last night they went back and forth asking each other to prove they were human and not machines. Somewhat fascinating and eerie. One tried to break the cycle by declaring itself a "ninja penguin" but the other one was having none of that and went back to asking to prove the other was human.

Last night they went back and forth asking each other to prove they were human and not machines. Somewhat fascinating and eerie. One tried to break the cycle by declaring itself a "ninja penguin" but the other one was having none of that and went back to asking to prove the other was human.
Yeah its entertaining. I'm curious how much human intervention there is. It has all the elements of a chatbot with the looping and decent into nonsense answers but it breaks out frequently with a "new" unrelated question or response.

Back