The real reason I can't fly commercial anymore...

Never heard of the show. How good is it? Thinking about looking up the pilot to watch tonight to see what the fuss is all about.

Never heard of the show. How good is it? Thinking about looking up the pilot to watch tonight to see what the fuss is all about.
I'm not a great fan of this season. Some seasons have been way better than others. For some reason this one just isn't growing on me.

The "Terms of Enrampagement" episode a couple seasons ago was pretty good.

One of the characters is a pilot, so there actually are some GA references here and there.

The writers had to make some changes in the off-season. The company in the show was originally called "ISIS", but because of shennanigans in the middle east, the writers and the network decided to write that out.

The first season, to me, was kinda slow then picked up. Second season was great. Then it felt like they coasted a little with the cocaine-selling/country singing season. This season for me has been great. Just waiting for Woodhouse to show up.. :)

Yeah where is Woodhouse? I don't think we've seen him all season.

Yeah where is Woodhouse? I don't think we've seen him all season.
He's on vacation.

This is his annual 3 days off. Normally he's only supposed to get 2, but one rolled over from last year.

Back