The PoA Nobel Peace Prize

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
Considering it's that season.......

For trying to (re)instill a sense of community, staying above the fray when there are pizzing contests going on, and being an overall good guy, I nominate six Papa Charlie.

don't you know that POAR 666.6 requires MC approval prior to award nomination...sheesh, some people :rolleyes2:

I second the nomination, with the follow amendment to the original nomination, if the nominating person agrees.

I believe the POA Peace Prize be shared with Mrs.6PC.

Said amendment must be approved by the nominating party. (Tim! That is you! :lol:)

Last edited:
Here, Here!! :cheers:

We reward you with your own secret service unit to protect you from the likes of trolls, dicks, and other undesirables!

Nomination amendments accepted.One more proposed amendment shall read "for having one wickedly outrageous sense of humor."

I don't know that I can take any credit, but I am honored to share this award with 6PC. The only way I am deserving is because of the fact that I have to be the brunt of some of his humor and have to put up with his incessant need to 'check the forum once more' all the time.

But the guy does have an incredible sense of humor and is an overall great guy. He does talk about penises a lot though, but you can't have it all. :lol:

Hey, wait a minute, Tim. This isn't a roundabout way to start professing your love to Bryan now too, is it?! ;)

Wow! What an honor.

Prior to 2009 this wouldn't have meant much to me at all.
Knowing that I share this award with the likes of our own POTUS makes it that much more dear to my heart.

[The Spin Zone goes wild. A single tear rolls down Florida Cracker's cheek.]

Thanks for what will really amount to over inflating my already highly inflated, attention-whore, ego.

Being truthful most of you don't know me in person and I am far less of a nut case in real life I swear :)

I can't get out socially that much due to having young kids so POA gets my mental madness spilled all over it.

I like POA quite a lot given my crazy threads about Gardening, Home Repair, my haunted house, personal injuries, Jury Duty, computer glitches, and just trying to stay afloat in the Spin Zone, it should be obvious that I would rather shoot the breeze with you guys than join other forums that are more topic appropriate.

3300 posts in 14 months...

Granted 3000 of those are from the Spinzone trying to figure out who is a liberal and who is racist and trying to bring the two sides together by setting examples like burning a cross in my own yard and then organizing a community fund raiser to get counseling for those suffering mental anguish due to having witnessed it. We're almost there guys! I can feel it.

I tried a few other forums and none have quite the same feel as POA.

I love how there is a battle between members in that are ready to kill each other in one thread and then in some thread about fear of stalls or whatever it is "Hey buddy, thanks for the tip" At the end of the day everyone gets each other for the most part and can go back to talking about aviation without skipping a beat.

I love the trolls here and I realize I am completely incapable of ignoring them and in some weird twist I start getting the messages going "Dude, level with me. You are XYZ troll. It is so obvious" At times I wish I was. Pflemming was troll perfection. I can't wait to see how Ramp plays out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the threads titled "Passed my checkride!", "First Solo!", "Just getting started"

I got my PPL 1 year ago next Thursday and I am still so in touch with those first experiences that I get a little giddy reading about them. The energy and nerves in those stories is palpable. I love the write-ups and the videos and the photos. Some of you guys really take breathtaking photos and videos and I love that stuff getting posted here. If I can't be flying I will watch others fly.

At any rate, This forum is a great place to be and I am happy to be accepted into it and I appreciate people entertaining my nonsense.

I raise a metal landing calculator to you all.

Cheers!

And Thanks!

Well I think you've covered it all. 6pc you now have a persona to uphold.

I don't know that I can take any credit, but I am honored to share this award with 6PC. The only way I am deserving is because of the fact that I have to be the brunt of some of his humor and have to put up with his incessant need to 'check the forum once more' all the time.

But the guy does have an incredible sense of humor and is an overall great guy. He does talk about penises a lot though, but you can't have it all. :lol:

Eren,

No sharing. We're gonna nominate you for sainthood. You gotta be one to put up with Bryan. :yes: :D

With all due respect to my nominee you need to work on your acceptance speech. ;)

:D

Congrats. Cash the check quick. This pays the same as the other peace prize right?

With all due respect to my nominee you need to work on your acceptance speech. ;)

She just needs to take advice from your other nominee. Haven't even read it yet, I need a TL ; DR version I guess. :D

This thread isn't at all about me, is it?

Wow! What an honor.

Prior to 2009 this wouldn't have meant much to me at all.
Knowing that I share this award with the likes of our own POTUS makes it that much more dear to my heart.

[The Spin Zone goes wild. A single tear rolls down Florida Cracker's cheek.]

Thanks for what will really amount to over inflating my already highly inflated, attention-whore, ego.

Being truthful most of you don't know me in person and I am far less of a nut case in real life I swear :)

I can't get out socially that much due to having young kids so POA gets my mental madness spilled all over it.

I like POA quite a lot given my crazy threads about Gardening, Home Repair, my haunted house, personal injuries, Jury Duty, computer glitches, and just trying to stay afloat in the Spin Zone, it should be obvious that I would rather shoot the breeze with you guys than join other forums that are more topic appropriate.

3300 posts in 14 months...

Granted 3000 of those are from the Spinzone trying to figure out who is a liberal and who is racist and trying to bring the two sides together by setting examples like burning a cross in my own yard and then organizing a community fund raiser to get counseling for those suffering mental anguish due to having witnessed it. We're almost there guys! I can feel it.

I tried a few other forums and none have quite the same feel as POA.

I love how there is a battle between members in that are ready to kill each other in one thread and then in some thread about fear of stalls or whatever it is "Hey buddy, thanks for the tip" At the end of the day everyone gets each other for the most part and can go back to talking about aviation without skipping a beat.

I love the trolls here and I realize I am completely incapable of ignoring them and in some weird twist I start getting the messages going "Dude, level with me. You are XYZ troll. It is so obvious" At times I wish I was. Pflemming was troll perfection. I can't wait to see how Ramp plays out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the threads titled "Passed my checkride!", "First Solo!", "Just getting started"

I got my PPL 1 year ago next Thursday and I am still so in touch with those first experiences that I get a little giddy reading about them. The energy and nerves in those stories is palpable. I love the write-ups and the videos and the photos. Some of you guys really take breathtaking photos and videos and I love that stuff getting posted here. If I can't be flying I will watch others fly.

At any rate, This forum is a great place to be and I am happy to be accepted into it and I appreciate people entertaining my nonsense.

I raise a metal landing calculator to you all.

Cheers!

And Thanks!

Blah Blah Blah. Please remember Bryan, Tim NOMINATED you for the Peace Prize. It has not yet been voted on by the complete membership.

Attempting to accept an award before it has been officially bestowed is most distasteful. :no:

Cap'n Ron will be along shortly to give you the Chief Counsel interpretation on the subject.

Mike

Blah Blah Blah. Please remember Bryan, Tim NOMINATED you for the Peace Prize. It has not yet been voted on by the complete membership.

Attempting to accept an award before it has been officially bestowed is most distasteful. :no:

Cap'n Ron will be along shortly to give you the Chief Counsel interpretation on the subject.

Mike

That was just my nomination speech.
The acceptance speech has way more profanity in it.

And photos of scantly clad women (if that helps me get the vote)

Back