The Planes Are Coming Back!

SkyChaser

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
SkyChaser
I saw three Pipers, a Cessna, and a twin when I was at work Friday, and three or four jets flew over this morning. It's nowhere near the normal amount of planes, but the last couple of months, it's just been one or two jets a day. It's exciting to see some more planes up there! :)

My plane has flown 7 times in the last 11 days. Unfortunately only one was by me. But my 1 time was my first in 10 months so I've got that going for me.

Traffic is increasing for sure. KFUL isn't quite at normal, but there is quite a few more planes flying around. Last weekend, I overflew Ocenaside (KOKB) and there were a couple of planes in the pattern, which was good to hear on the radio, and Center was busy with plenty of pilots on frequency.

Just returned from Tampa/St. Pete area. Planes were full both ways.
Also saw several small planes up and down the beach in the St. Pete area.
The beaches were quite populated as well...some very much so.

It was a tad comical that we had to stay 6 feet apart during boarding while wearing masks.

In NY on Long Island, still pretty slow. Hopefully next week the flight schools are given the okay to open up. Some have with very little activity, but June 6th it’s supposed to be Phase Two. The sooner the better I’m looking to rent.

28 flights in the last 30 days, according to my GP logbook. If anything, I am flying more now than ever before. :dunno:

Busy as stink flying home today. On e controller at KADS, all positions, and handling it like a boss. But too much is too much.

Back