The PB has officially uncensored the F word...

Are you sure? Man it seemed every other line had a version of FK in it. I thought I'd read years ago that it held the record, if there's such a record, for FK. Maybe not.

There's been at least two movies almost entirely dedicated to pretty much just cursing, though I haven't seen either one. "Swearnet" tops the list with almost 1,000 instances of the F word.

That was one of my mom's rules when I was a teenager. R rated movies were allowed so long as it was "only" for violence or language. R ratings for sexuality weren't allowed. I never understood it, and called her out on it. She had no explanation.
Probably because you were more likely to knock someone up than shoot 'em?

Probably because you were more likely to knock someone up than shoot 'em?

I think it would've been much healthier to get ideas regarding sexuality from R rated movies than X rated ones (which were easily available on the internet at that time).

Come on, quit guessing. It's obviously the **** word. ****, apparently I can't tell you what's been censored. Oh *iretr***.

Man, I still don't know which "F" word you guys are talking about? Can you please try harder to describe it? Thanks!

An oven can exist in 2 states, heated and unheated. Preheated is a meaningless f***ing term.
Is there some other single word that expresses "heated to the specified temperature before putting the food in"?

Is there some other single word that expresses "heated to the specified temperature before putting the food in"?
Yes, heat. As in " heat oven to 425 before..."

"Pre" is completely superfluous... Being the point.

Like irregardless.

Yes, heat. As in " heat oven to 425 before..."

"Pre" is completely superfluous... Being the point.

Like irregardless.
"Preheat the oven to 425" is fewer words than "heat the oven to 425 before putting the food in."

"Preheat the oven to 425" is fewer words than "heat the oven to 425 before putting the food in."
Bad example, I only used the word "before" because you had.

A better example would be, "preheat oven to 425, Place Pizza on center rack". vs "Heat oven to 425, Place Pizza on center rack." Those two mean the exact same thing.

Bad example, I only used the word "before" because you had.

A better example would be, "preheat oven to 425, Place Pizza on center rack". vs "Heat oven to 425, Place Pizza on center rack." Those two mean the exact same thing.

I tell ya, Tim, some high school graduates couldn't follow those directions if they tried. Nowadays, ya gotta lead 'em by the nose.

Technically, if the oven was not in a state of heat, it would be in a state of preheat, assuming it was to be heated at some point in time.

But...was she really ready, or because you were you figured she had to be? o_O:D

If you can't get your point across without the F BOMB, you're an idiot! (IM F'n HO)
What Gus is tryin' to say here is "F***in' A, Bubba.
RightStuff1.JPG

F***in' A.
officespace.jpg

Last edited:
Back