The OP is always wrong...

Captain and Henning? Nah, I think they've been un-banned again.

FC and simplex1.

I used to have people I'm ignoring on my signature line in SZ posts, but that seemed to offend them and caused a blow-up so I quit doing that.

The funny thing is that it's been so long that I've forgotten who I'm ignoring. Whomever it is, I don't miss them. :)

You can see who is on your ignore list by clicking on "Edit Ignore List" in your user control panel (CP).

"Mods please delete. Problem solved."

Not ALWAYS.

2660e6b5d579ff43f0a0839722aaab98.jpg

One tactic I have started using for my own sanity on POA is the 'hit and run'.
I will post my opinion on a topic and attempt to either not return to the thread, or not reply further. There are always people waiting in the wings to tell you that you did not experience something or you are somehow wrong.
You could post that the sky is blue here and 100 posts later have enough data for a doctorate dissertation on how the sky ain't blue.
Just like someone will post how wrong my tactic is, in a few. (and we fully expect a new side-thread on the sky's color, yes we know.)
Rather than getting sucked into the inevitable deepening vortex of argumentation that is so necessary on POA, I go read my emails from family & friends or visit a joke site.

Bye! Gotta 'run'!
Sorry, I'm late but here goes...

Of course it's not blue. We all know that it's rectilinear propagation that makes it appear blue.

If you wish to define how wrong you really are, please define wrong first...

If you wish to define how wrong you really are, please define wrong first...

Doesn't there have to be a definition of right to contrast to the definition of wrong? Or am I wrong about this?

David

Doesn't there have to be a definition of right to contrast to the definition of wrong? Or am I wrong about this?

David

I believe that the proper definition of "right" is the absence of "wrongness."

Sorry, I'm late but here goes...

Of course it's not blue. We all know that it's rectilinear propagation that makes it appear blue.

But, if it appears blue, it is blue – correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any traffic in the pattern one ignoring me, please advise.

I feel so wronged about this entire topic.

Back