The Northern California IA Renewal Seminar 2011

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
The Northern California IA renewal Aviall Super Seminar will be held in San Ramon, CA this year. The two day event will be held at:

Thurs/Friday, March 10 & 11, 2011
San Ramon Marriott
2600 Bishop Dr.
San Ramon, CA 94583

Aviall will be charging a fee this year of $25 for additional information visit: https://www.aviall.com/aviall/superseminar.seam?cid=52018

The event will cover parts and maintenance training seminars offering a tradeshow, networking opportunities, meals and more! The Super Seminars address the training needs of mechanics, IAs, DOMs, buyers and other decision makers from various types of organizations, both large and small, within the General Aviation and Corporate markets.

The Oakland FSDO will be on hand to renew IA’s from the Oakland District only. Please take note only your local FSDO has your IA records and is where your base of operation is located. I would recommend you contact your local office and make arrangements to renew your IA with them since they have surveillance of your authorization. Keep in mind the Aviall 8-hour refresher course will apply towards renewal.

I will be teaching at least one course during the Aviall seminar on the new form 8610-1 and will be on hand both days to answer questions and assist where I can. Pilots as well as mechanic are welcome to attend.

Please take note this is NOT an FAA sponsored event, but the FAA will attend to support the function and support the aviation community. Look forward to seeing you there.

This event is for all mechanics and pilots.

Back